Chris Coleman to take over at Sunderland | TheReligion: "Think he'll do well. Quote me." | Sacked

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Hasn’t been mentioned at all anywhere but him and his team fixed a game a couple months back in China.

Needham

This could only happen to Sunderland. They got relegated from the Premiership, so pitched a idea for a Netflix documentary about the redemption of them going back up. And what they got was a film about them being relegated to League 1. Amazing.
:lol::lol::lol:
You'd think with their history of documentary participation they'd have thought twice.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
I will always remember him as that young up-and-coming manager at Fulham and he was tipped for great stuff. This bloke was also a handsome fecker back in the day. :drool:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
This could only happen to Sunderland. They got relegated from the Premiership, so pitched a idea for a Netflix documentary about the redemption of them going back up. And what they got was a film about them being relegated to League 1. Amazing.
:lol: I think I need to watch this.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
:lol::lol: Why were Netflix even interested or were they really ?

Fiyah Marshall

:lol::lol::lol:
You'd think with their history of documentary participation they'd have thought twice.
Turns out they are already filming for the second season documentary. It would be so Sunderlandesque if they manage to fall out of the top 6 positions.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Oh how will I ever live...I've blocked a random poster on an internet forum
One thing I've learnt over many years is never get involved with arguments with random people on the internet. Nobody ever wins those arguments.
Say your piece and if they come back with aggressive arguments, back away.

No need to put on ignore list, though.
Internet randoms should never make anybody so angry that they feel that they need to put them on ignore...unless of course they are abusive/obscene/bullying.