Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Been impressed with him tonight. Looked a lot more composed, dealt with Diouf well and been decent in the air. Just looked all around more confident. Certainly not a flawless performance but a lot better.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Another top performance keeping another pacey and strong forward at bay. Things got a little hazy in the last 4 minutes, but he did very well overall. My MOTM (ignoring Young and De Gea's brillance at the end) and his composure was fantastic.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Dealt really well with a tough opponent in Diouf. Good to see him full of confidence.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I don't recognize him. Van Gaal reprogrammed him completely.

Even passing looks better and more precise.

Sam

Another monster display. Thats two in a row.

Nothing beats him in the air.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Another top performance keeping another pacey and strong forward at bay. Things got a little hazy in the last 4 minutes, but he did very well overall. My MOTM (ignoring Young and De Gea's brillance at the end) and his composure was fantastic.
agree 100%

Kag

Massive fan of Smalling so I'll get a little picky. He's jumping under the ball way too much for my liking. Needs to work on his timing because, when he does, he'll be largely unbeatable in the air.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I've not seen him look this confident since 2010/11 times, looking very assured.

Trizy

He's making me eat my words after the City game, he maybe no where near world class yet but that wasn't far away from being a world class performance.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Him and Rojo looked as though they're building a nice understanding. Both played with real confidence tonight. Save about 5 minutes of the entire game, we looked totally comfortable defensively.

Devil may care

He was excellent against Cheslea, fecked up huge vs City and since he has come back he has looked to make himself the CB boss and is doing a fine job.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
He was basically playing close to this before the City game.

kps88

He was immense tonight against giants. Shame he's going to get injured now that Evans is due back.

Ryan7

Excellent tonight. Desperately hope, for once, he keeps fit.

ottosec

Man, this guy, I dunno what to think... Immense defender but at times also a shocking footballer. There are times that he can't seem to do the simple things like control the ball properly. Probably down to the fact that he didn't have professional coaching until he was 20, I'm sure he will improve.

Great performance form him today, tho.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Man, this guy, I dunno what to think... Immense defender but at times also a shocking footballer. There are times that he can't seem to do the simple things like control the ball properly. Probably down to the fact that he didn't have professional coaching until he was 20, I'm sure he will improve.

Great performance form him today, tho.
No. Smalling's lack of technique on the ball has never been decisively costly like Vidic's. He gets a lot of undue stick for it here probably because of his frame and the way he looks on the ball. He's sound enough to be a top centre half.

ZDwyr

He was my MOTM. Was close between him and Dave but Smalling gave Diouf nothing all night. Unlucky with the goal as he couldn't sort his feet out. Our best defender though.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Looking like the player we have been expecting him to be for years,since the city game... just hope i don't jinx it

The White Pele

Fantastic response from him since the City game, exactly the reaction you would hope to see. In Jones' and Evans' absence he is emerging as the leader at the back.

m1y2

Massive fan of Smalling so I'll get a little picky. He's jumping under the ball way too much for my liking. Needs to work on his timing because, when he does, he'll be largely unbeatable in the air.
yes he is but still his height and spring makes it up for him. He is best in the air because of his spring. His best highlight was when he saved us in 85th minute when Crouch was approaching to the box and there was a wicked cross bent to the box from their wide player I believe arnautovic..

acnumber9

He was my MOTM. Was close between him and Dave but Smalling gave Diouf nothing all night. Unlucky with the goal as he couldn't sort his feet out. Our best defender though.
Is that your nickname for Ashley Young? You couldn't seriously think De Gea was almost the best player on the pitch. Surely?

ZDwyr

Is that your nickname for Ashley Young? You couldn't seriously think De Gea was almost the best player on the pitch. Surely?
Young was close too, I just forgot to mention him. I gave them all 8s.

Walters_19_MuFc

If he stays fit, I see no reason why he can't become one of the best centre backs in the league.

Another great display from him tonight.