6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daneman

As a Dane and big Eriksen fan I enjoy this revival so much.. However its too soon yet to judge his impact compared at Spurs.

Please remember they played Champions League finals with Christian… he was top 5 league assist 5 years in a row.
He was the reason Harry Kane scored goals.

He was always world class

So while I think he can be just as valuable at United, it would not be fair a few games in his first season to compare that to Spurs.

ROFLUTION

Another fantastic performance against France today. Honestly didnt think he’d be performing at this level for United and Denmark

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Let's hope we find a way to avoid him being burned up, especially seeing how tight our schedule gets in a few places.

criticalanalysis

Someone's made a touch compilation already:

I didn't watch the game but this type of performance is what you exactly expect from a central midfielder. Nothing really standout other than a few moments of skill/technique/close control but lots of keeping the game ticking by moving the ball with the 'obvious' and progressive passes; that in itself is a very underrated ability and as simple as it sounds, seems to be quite hard to find in players nowadays. His crossing and corners are elite though.

Still only a small sample size but for a weak player, who goes for Hollywood balls, he's doing alright ;)

little.triangles

Too bad Ronnie seems past his best and can't play on the shoulder anymore. He and Eriksen together could have given us another dimension. Hopefully Antony makes those runs in behind.

Last edited:

flappyjay

As a Dane and big Eriksen fan I enjoy this revival so much.. However its too soon yet to judge his impact compared at Spurs.

Please remember they played Champions League finals with Christian… he was top 5 league assist 5 years in a row.
He was the reason Harry Kane scored goals.

He was always world class

So while I think he can be just as valuable at United, it would not be fair a few games in his first season to compare that to Spurs.
He is playing a different role at Manchester United. So the goals and assists might not get that high but his overall contribution so far has been class.

Kostov

An absolute class player. And considering how miserable of a twat I am, I can't stop but lament why the feck did we not buy him straight from Ajax.

Idxomer

An absolute class player. And considering how miserable of a twat I am, I can't stop but lament why the feck did we not buy him straight from Ajax.
Look at who we had in charge when he moved to Spurs and you'll have your answer.

He went there for £11m and 6 months later we bought Mata for £37m, another proof of how badly the club has been mismanaged in the last decade.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I actually like him playing deeper than playing as a CAM.
Agreed. I was delighted we got him this summer and was more excited over him than the potential of FDJ. Watching him control the games for Brentford last season was everything we have been missing for a long while.

From a selfish point of view I wouldn't mind Denmark going out early so he gets some form of break, all though to be fair he has a great engine and all World cup players will be in the same boat.

I think he is our most important player.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
Solid, but his engines are cooling down a bit. Could use some time off.
Already? Though he does gas out after 60 minutes. Not sure it's just fitness not being upto levels or it's his age/health.
I don't know if his lack of stamina is the main problem, he's really slow even in the first half. He plays his role quite good, but he's being found out when United get tired in general and he looks even worse.

Overall he's been good so far.
Throwback to a couple of weeks ago, when he was 'too done to play 90 mins' and since has been on 90 mins for every game and been in top-3 every game despite him being "too old" and "not being FdJ-quality"

Daneman

Throwback to a couple of weeks ago, when he was 'too done to play 90 mins' and since has been on 90 mins for every game and been in top-3 every game despite him being "too old" and "not being FdJ-quality"
This has been an Eriksen illness ever since he joined Tottenham, seriously I was on the Tottenham boards back then and it was the same thing.

He looks like nothing ever bothers him, unimpressed and people interpret that as slow and low on stamina
then every time they come off the pitch, he is always the player to have covered the most distance.

Kostov

Look at who we had in charge when he moved to Spurs and you'll have your answer.

He went there for £11m and 6 months later we bought Mata for £37m, another proof of how badly the club has been mismanaged in the last decade.
I know. We've missed out on so many good players in these past 10 years it's astonishing while spending as much as we did.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I did say he's good and his stamina is not a problem, so not sure why you're picking on my posts.

despite him being "too old" and "not being FdJ-quality"
Nobody of 3 posters you quoted said this so this is a bit weird comment.

TsuWave

Still think it’s insane people are saying he’s looked better for United than he did for Spurs. I get that when someone plays for your club it is easier to follow, but Eriksen was bodying up this league for years at Spurs. Goes to show that people don’t watch that much football or that often.

ROFLUTION

Still think it’s insane people are saying he’s looked better for United than he did for Spurs. I get that when someone plays for your club it is easier to follow, but Eriksen was bodying up this league for years at Spurs. Goes to show that people don’t watch that much football or that often.
I agree. He was like that rug from Big Lebowski. Really tied that room together.

lex talionis

Keep in mind it’s still only September, and we’ve postponed a few games. I want Eriksen fully fit when we’re in the heat of battle in April.

Rolaholic

Throwback to this summer...

Been the man of the match for them each time and he's indispensable for club and country :lol:

Greck

Too bad Ronnie seems past his best and can't play on the shoulder anymore. He and Eriksen together could have given us another dimension. Hopefully Antony makes those runs in behind.
Current Ronnie would be jogging back from an offside position because he didn't get it earlier.

croadyman

Got winner here for Spurs on his birthday in 2016,how I would love him to open account

Skills

Snitch
He's not a CM, he's never been a CM - ever in his career. Playing him back there doesn't make him one all of a sudden

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
One bad gane after a string of good performances and the knives are out

Phil

Ehhhh had a feeling that would happen, we saw his limitations today against a fast and technical team. Don't think the players chosen around him helped though.

Idxomer

He should be playing instead of Bruno or on the bench, nothing else.

El Jefe

Players are allowed poor games but this was more than a poor game, it was an embarrassing performance.

He was equally terrible on and off the ball and to make it worse he was shown up physically in this game. Weak and slow and couldn't keep up with the pace of the game.

criticalanalysis

Poor. He's not got box to box running power and not defensively minded to track runners etc.

He's a ball playing midfielder, who covers a lot of ground in half sprints and positional space.

Not worried about his quality as long as ETH recognises we need to play Casemiro instead of McTominay.

Status
Not open for further replies.