Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
At least we have some cover for his position.

Crutches / walking boots don’t necessarily mean out for a few weeks. Just look at that freak Mahomes.

Robindinho

Hopefully just a minor injury. Think a couple of weeks break will actually do him good - he's looked exhausted the last few games.

Chance for Fred to be starter and Iqbal promoted to the squad.

Bwuk

Crutches / walking boots don’t necessarily mean out for a few weeks. Just look at that freak Mahomes.
We have cover?

If Eriksen is out for a extended period I’d be very worried. We’d be left with Casemiro, Fred, McTominay & Bruno as our midfield options, and we play 3 of them every game.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
No idea how any ref can watch that tackle by Carroll and come to the conclusion it didn’t deserve at least a booking.
Ref played advantage & then booked him for a 2nd time & sent him off. What more do you want?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We have cover?

If Eriksen is out for a extended period I’d be very worried. We’d be left with Casemiro, Fred, McTominay & Bruno as our midfield options, and we play 3 of them every game.
I was more thinking Fred as a direct replacement, but now that you put it that way, we could be a tad fecked. Thanks!

Blood Mage

Seems to be an indispensable cog in Ten Hag's system so he won't be happy. I do think Fred needs to replace him for a couple of games though just to freshen him up.

fallengt

FA cup refs are always shit. How the feck anyone scissor tackled Eriksen and got away with it?

Last edited:

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Any chance he's just a dramatic queen?
It’s the fact he left on a protective boot and crutches I’m interested in - not the crying. It shows it’s standard precautionary procedure as they don’t want any weight on the ankle until they know the extent of any damage. If Bruno was being dramatic he’s in good company with the “he’s out for months season is over” brigade on here.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Different with a QB and a footballer... QBs can get away with playing through sprains, footballers can't.

bosnian_red

He played on after the injury, so he’s definitely not being over-dramatic. He seems to be leaving that to the posters of redcafe.
He's talking about Bruno Guimaraes who was in tears after his injury which he didn't miss time for!

Suv666

Hopefully he’s fine. He’s been an under appreciated cog in Ten Hag’s machine.
7 assists and a goal in the the PL is an impressive return from a CM.

bosnian_red

You don't seem to know about a QB's mechanisms, but I do agree that sprains are more dehabilitating on footballers.
Huh. I know they have to move around in the pocket all the time. They don't actually strike the ball with their feet though and they can just become statue QBs if they're good enough like mahomes is. Still obviously you'd expect him to miss time but because it's the playoffs, he's playing through it. Probably pain injections. That whole scenario isn't comparable to Eriksen and if he gets a high ankle sprain, it'll likely be a month.

croadyman

We have cover?

Yeah my thoughts too,this is perfect to give Pellistri that chance to prove himself

Status
Not open for further replies.