Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Well congratulations figuring out the user name is danish ;).

does that change the content though.
Just asking objectively, do you think 62 in Stamina is fair for a guy who averages more distance per game than any other player on the team ?
It might possibly be the lowest stamina score on the entire united team.
No it’s not, I dare say it’s not fair for any professional footballer

Rojofiam

I thought he would be competition for Bruno and used sparingly at #10.

I'm so happy to have been proven wrong. What a player he is.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Just asking objectively, do you think 62 in Stamina is fair for a guy who averages more distance per game than any other player on the team ?
To be honest I think it’s actually a bit offensive.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
By the way.

Eriksen is rated 82 in Fifa 23.

below: De Gea, Ronaldo, Shaw, Varane, Casemiro, Fernandes and Sancho.

He also has less 'vision' than Sancho and a bunch of players.

His stamina is 62, not to be confused with sprint or speed, but his stamina, while also having been the player so far the season who has covered most distance of all players per minutes played and in total.

Christian Eriksen is always done injustice from the people who aren’t really looking.
Why does a fifa rating matter so much? It’s a completely useless thing to consider.

GueRed

I knew Eriksen would be a good signing, his intelligence and consistent quality of passes had been all to see during his Tottenham days.

However I could never imagine he would be so important to this United team so early on..

How quickly he has settled and the fact there is no other quality alternative in the squad makes him probably our most important player.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
By the way.

Eriksen is rated 82 in Fifa 23.

below: De Gea, Ronaldo, Shaw, Varane, Casemiro, Fernandes and Sancho.

He also has less 'vision' than Sancho and a bunch of players.

His stamina is 62, not to be confused with sprint or speed, but his stamina, while also having been the player so far the season who has covered most distance of all players per minutes played and in total.

Christian Eriksen is always done injustice from the people who aren’t really looking.
Now compare him to Pogba :)

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Our most important player this season. Many thought he would be used sporadically but now probably the first name on the team sheet. Signing of the season most likely

GoldanoGraham

I remember hearing Danny Murphy on TalkSPORT saying that he couldn’t see how Erikson would even get a game - said was an underwhelming signing and not what we needed…….

Meanwhile over on Merseyside the Messiah had just signed Darwin Nunez and it was game set and Match for the Scousers!

All those ex Liverpool pundits don’t know their arse from their elbow! Muppets, the lot of them…..

RedStarUnited

Now compare him to Pogba :)
Thank god Eriksen isnt 6'4 and black. No cares when he losses a physical duel or someones skips by him, we only care how good he is on the ball an how creative he is. Rightfully so by the way,

If only Pogba was judged by the same lense.....

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
I knew Eriksen would be a good signing, his intelligence and consistent quality of passes had been all to see during his Tottenham days.

However I could never imagine he would be so important to this United team so early on..

How quickly he has settled and the fact there is no other quality alternative in the squad makes him probably our most important player.
It was obvious he would be essential, especially with missing out on FDJ. He is exactly the skillset our midfield has lacked for ages.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I remember hearing Danny Murphy on TalkSPORT saying that he couldn’t see how Erikson would even get a game - said was an underwhelming signing and not what we needed…….

Meanwhile over on Merseyside the Messiah had just signed Darwin Nunez and it was game set and Match for the Scousers!

All those ex Liverpool pundits don’t know their arse from their elbow! Muppets, the lot of them…..
I'd rather listen to Eddie Murphy discuss soccerball

sugar_kane

Thank god Eriksen isnt 6'4 and black. No cares when he losses a physical duel or someones skips by him, we only care how good he is on the ball an how creative he is. Rightfully so by the way,

If only Pogba was judged by the same lense.....
What a bizarre take... the difference between Eriksen and Pogba is that Eriksen so far brings it every game (early days, I know) whereas Pogba was to put it lightly - inconsistent.

Also a key difference is that Eriksen isn't obsessed with holding off players (only to inevitably lose possession) which Pogba couldn't seem to stop doing. Fortunately it looks like Antony is going to take that role in the team...

sugar_kane

I was discussing with my wife last night how Eriksen feels about being politely clapped every time he goes to take a corner (due to what happened in the Euros)

If I was him it would 1. remind me of what happened, which isn't exactly what I'd want to experience every time I take a corner in a game 2. seem a bit patronising.

I appreciate it's just fans being nice (a rarity) but it's a bit weird. It was especially weird at the Real Sociedad game when our fans were doing it every single time he took a corner, once is fine, three or four times is weird.

RedStarUnited

What a bizarre take... the difference between Eriksen and Pogba is that Eriksen so far brings it every game (early days, I know) whereas Pogba was to put it lightly - inconsistent.

Also a key difference is that Eriksen isn't obsessed with holding off players (only to inevitably lose possession) which Pogba couldn't seem to stop doing. Fortunately it looks like Antony is going to take that role in the team...
I was half joking.

The bit in bold, yeah it was such a weird obsession.

superdry

touched by a genius
Eriksen is apt for this man. Just like Mr Cantona he's finally found the stage that allows him to show his true worth! How did spurs manage to stop him becoming a superstar?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Eriksen is apt for this man. Just like Mr Cantona he's finally found the stage that allows him to show his true worth! How did spurs manage to stop him becoming a superstar?
He was quality at Spurs, what you on about?

Lentwood

I love watching Eriksen play football. I find it so refreshing to see a player in our team who has incredible technical ability AND amazing game awareness...it's been a while! :D

BlueHaze

Well he was right because that guy hasn't started a single game for us.. :D

Shimo

Same as many, thought he was going to be used as an alternate to Bruno, who over the last few years has not only been run into the ground but, really not had competition on the back of some poor performances to be benched. Did not think Eriksen would have the legs to play as the 2nd CM but, boy has he proven me to be wrong. To be playing 90 minutes and the quality both on the ball and also doing his defensive job has been fantastic.

Any long term outage and think it's really going to affect us as a team. Crazy that for free transfer he has become that important.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Same as many, thought he was going to be used as an alternate to Bruno, who over the last few years has not only been run into the ground but, really not had competition on the back of some poor performances to be benched. Did not think Eriksen would have the legs to play as the 2nd CM but, boy has he proven me to be wrong. To be playing 90 minutes and the quality both on the ball and also doing his defensive job has been fantastic.

Any long term outage and think it's really going to affect us as a team. Crazy that for free transfer he has become that important.
Not just you were thinking like that. Eth said before season that he will use him in advanced attacking areas.

Glorio

I remember when folks thought he was coming to relegate Bruno. Turns out he was coming to unlock Bruno - what a player

Glorio

Pretty sure he doesn't care ... Watch those stats change next year

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It is quite funny to come in here and see some people post like they never realised Eriksen was a brilliant player until he played for Utd. Where have you been?

Raven

He's a real master of his craft. In that deeper role he reminds me a little of Scholes.

Abraxas

Its the defensive responsibility that has surprised me in a deep midfield position. I know he played deeper for Brentford than his Spurs days and maybe he's become more of that kind of player as he's aged but I still thought he'd struggle there at this level and in our team in particular. But he's held his own even with the fairly limited McTominay alongside him and he seems to be getting fitter and fitter. Very good professional.

Spraying passes around isn't a big shock, he's always going to have that in the locker.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The first 2 games were definitely a bit worrying in terms of stamina, but he was clearly just not match fit. He's really stepped it up with a good run of games.

A very vital player for us right now and you can tell he just helps the side tick. The axis of Martinez and Eriksen is a great playmaking base for us.

superdry

touched by a genius
He was quality at Spurs, what you on about?
I agree he was good at spurs, I think he could surpass his level there though. Or maybe I'm not used to watching a United player with week in week out high match ratings.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I agree he was good at spurs, I think he could surpass his level there though. Or maybe I'm not used to watching a United player with week in week out high match ratings.
He is never going to be the player he was for obvious reasons. He is still a class act though. Just because you didn't pay attention to him before he joined your club doesn't mean he wasn't brilliant before he moved there.

ForeverRed1

Sublime player, humble, hard working.. exactly what we needed. Want to see him score his first goal for us against city pleaseeeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.