Christian Eriksen | Man Utd player

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Eriksen:

“Manchester United is a special club, and I cannot wait to get started. I have had the privilege of playing at Old Trafford many times but to do it in the red shirt of United will be an amazing feeling.

“I have seen Erik’s work at Ajax and know the level of detail and preparation that he and his staff put into every day. It is clear that he is a fantastic coach. Having spoken with him and learned more about his vision and the way he wants the team to play, I am even more excited for the future. I still have major ambitions in the game, there is a huge amount that I know I can achieve, and this is the perfect place to continue my journey.”

Murtough:

“Christian has been one of the best attacking midfielders in Europe throughout his career. It is no surprise that he had so many options this summer, so we are really happy that he was convinced that this is the right club for him.

“In addition to his outstanding technique, Christian will add valuable experience and leadership skills to the squad, and we are looking forward to seeing the benefits of these qualities on the pitch this coming season and beyond.”

Zoo

Wow a bit surreal. Proper baller and a more rounded player then the one at Spurs under Poch.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Finally :drool: Our build up play will be so smoothly FINALLY. Rashford and Martial will have so many chances laid on a plate for them this season

Nick7

Very good signing. Looking forward to seeing him on the pitch. What a comeback from him.

Real Name

Perfect comments by him about United. So excited about this transfer!

What number he'll wear?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Christer Eriksen
Simple as that bro

avgp_1

So Happy to see Eriksen here. He is going to create chance after chance.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Interesting that Murtough's quote emphasises Eriksen is an attacking midfielder. I don't disagree but it makes you wonder if we are heading towards having a top heavy squad again.

PS) I'd be a bit worried if I was Van de Beek

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Very good signing. Excited to see him link up with our attackers, particularly against teams who are extra defensive.

saik

Eriksen today, Martinez and De Jong tomorrow? A man can hope. :drool:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Very astute signing - impressed so far with the new regime

Irwin99

Nice! Will be an important player, especially in our Europa League campaign i feel.