Christian Eriksen | Signs for Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I saw a stat saying that since his Premier League debut in 2013 (or whenever it was) he's the player with most assists, most chances created, most goals from outside the box and most free kick goals. Pretty decent.

EDIT:

Yep he's been a fantastic player for Spurs.

Him behind Lukaku and Martinez will be a real threat. Surely now heavy favourites for the Europa League.

Conte and Inter have clearly cottoned on to the fact unsettled PL players are a great target. They're used to a far faster paced game than the one in Italy and even over the hill players will find Serie A no trouble at all.

fergiesarmy1

Conte and Inter have clearly cottoned on to the fact unsettled PL players are a great target. They're used to a far faster paced game than the one in Italy and even over the hill players will find Serie A no trouble at all.
I think Ronaldo has helped make it more attractive again, lots of big names following since he moved and some didn’t want him back at united. We can’t even close a player from sporting Lisbon ffs :lol:

KristianMackle

Great acquisition for Inter. The reason Inter does so well for Belgium is because of De Bruyne and now he has a player of that ilk in Eriksen to work with.
When u get a great player, you build around him with great players and Inter are doing that fantastically with Lukaku.
After almost 4 years, Pogba is still playing with academy players and players way past their best. I don't think we're trying to rebuild, we're simply going by hope. Hope that Greenwood, Perreira, Rashford, McTominay will one day become world class.

lsd

The Oracle
Wish we had signed him he would be perfect, but I can understand him not wanting to play for Ole.

It's posts like this really make me despair of Utd fans . It's just so pathetic the entitled whining and complaining about every single thing the club does or doesn't do .

I honestly think the majority of Utd fans on here do not want things to get better as then they won't be able to hate on everything that happens

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
It's posts like this really make me despair of Utd fans . It's just so pathetic the entitled whining and complaining about every single thing the club does or doesn't do .

I honestly think the majority of Utd fans on here do not want things to get better as then they won't be able to hate on everything that happens
As a Spurs fan it does seem odd for United fans to complain over Eriksen as he clearly wanted a move out of England.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Too bad we didn't sign. I wonder if we even asked though I doubt Spurs would want to sell him to us. He would have been a great fit here though, he could play the 10 or the 8 and be twice as good as anybody we have playing now (Pogba is injured).

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Too bad we didn't sign. I wonder if we even asked though I doubt Spurs would want to sell him to us. He would have been a great fit here though, he could play the 10 or the 8 and be twice as good as anybody we have playing now (Pogba is injured).
Plenty of reports said you did but he wanted out of England.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
As a Spurs fan it does seem odd for United fans to complain over Eriksen as he clearly wanted a move out of England.
Wonder if he's desire to move out of England had anything to do with the pace of the EPL. looked like the game was starting to pass him by this season.
Pretty sure he'll look amazing in the Serie A though

lsd

The Oracle

Exactly and it's just staggering how a player moves clubs that we were never in for yet that's still used as an excuse to hate on Ole

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Wonder if he's desire to move out of England had anything to do with the pace of the EPL. looked like the game was starting to pass him by this season.
Pretty sure he'll look amazing in the Serie A though
Apparently his wife wanted a change of scenery. He has never really liked the physical side on the PL, yes he runs and presses well but you wont find him going into to many 50/50s. He will be a massive his in Italy where most technical players thrive and there isn't much Eriksen cant do offensively.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Exactly and it's just staggering how a player moves clubs that we were never in for yet that's still used as an excuse to hate on Ole
Happens at our club too, anything some fans can use to bash the club and our bald leader with.

Last edited:

Jibbs

The new tax laws in Italy are very attractive for a lot of footballers, where you have to pay only 100k for your all offshore incomes. Making it very hard to compete against them in transfer market, that's why many footballers nowadays want to expire their contract and look for a bumper deal in Italy.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
The new tax laws in Italy are very attractive for a lot of footballers, where you have to pay only 100k for your all offshore incomes. Making it very hard to compete against them in transfer market, that's why many footballers nowadays want to expire their contract and look for a bumper deal in Italy.
In my opinion we are ging to see more and more of this, and its probably a good thing as it will bring the cost of transfers down.

Status
Not open for further replies.