Christian Eriksen | Signs for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I’m just guessing, based on what is (or more accurately is NOT) happening with this transfer. I think Eriksen has a potential offer to join a London club but it’s one that is reliant on another transfer happening first. It’s the only reason I can think for the delay- if it was simply a choice between 2 or 3 contract offers sitting on the table then I’d assume he would have made his choice by now. Most clubs have players back in training by now, it seems surprising that he’d miss that without good reason.
Which London club needs Eriksen?

Yep- it’s a conspiracy theory that in football sometimes transfers are dependent on other transfers!

Have a look at your posts and see how you come across when you disagree with what someone else said, it’s embarrassing. There is zero chance you’d act like this in real life, so I guess you have to ask yourself why you’re doing it here, mate.
It’s the fact you said “it’s the only reason you can think of”.
You’re clearly just making up bollocks, and yeah, when my mates talk bollocks, or I talk bollocks to them we generally say “you’re chatting tosh mate”.

It’s not that I “do not agree with you”, I’m questioning the nonsensical idea that a scenario involving another club, for some reason in London, dependent on another transfer is the only reason he hasn’t signed for anyone yet.
You clearly know that’s just nonsense?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Probably because he’s not doing that at all, lads? :lol:

Not to mention that would mean Eriksen is joining, seeing as Malacia and De Jong are both all but done.

Trex

Funny how he is supposedly waiting on which transfers we are making. How about judging Brentford on what business they are doing?
Its all speculation and not well thought of if you ask me, Ronaldo is the biggest player he'll ever play with and he's already here.

mancsarered

Just completely making up a headline to tie stories together so when fans name search on Twitter, their own tweet gets more traffic. Can we stop calling these people journalists?

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
It’s the fact you said “it’s the only reason you can think of”.
You’re clearly just making up bollocks, and yeah, when my mates talk bollocks, or I talk bollocks to them we generally say “you’re chatting tosh mate”.

It’s not that I “do not agree with you”, I’m questioning the nonsensical idea that a scenario involving another club, for some reason in London, dependent on another transfer is the only reason he hasn’t signed for anyone yet.
You clearly know that’s just nonsense?
And yet in my first response to you I say that your explanations are possible, and in my second response I say that they are feasible, so you are well aware that I have accepted that there are other explanations.

I’d love to know how my suggestion is classified as ‘making up bollocks’, whereas your two suggestions for the delay (which you have no knowledge or evidence of) doesn’t fall under the same description. Surely if I’ve talked bollocks then your response was, by definition, bollocks too.

Revaulx

I'm sure Eriksen is sweating us signing Malacia and If we don't that will swing his decision in signing for Brentford. Bullshit story.
You are aware that we're supposed to be signing De Jong as well?

Maybe he'd like to join United but doesn't want the pressure of being our Midfield Messiah. I can't say I'd blame him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Waiting to see who we sign.

Could either be making sure we'll be good enough, or making sure we don't bring in players so he'll be benched!

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Seriously don’t understand how waiting to see who we sign is such an alien thing to a lot of posters on here.

Frank Grimes

You are aware that we're supposed to be signing De Jong as well?

Maybe he'd like to join United but doesn't want the pressure of being our Midfield Messiah. I can't say I'd blame him.
I am aware that Malacia was mentioned as a reason that Eriksen is waiting. I didn't mention De Jong because that point is somewhat believable. Not sure how you can't understand this simple point.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seriously don’t understand how waiting to see who we sign is such an alien thing to a lot of posters on here.
Sometimes yes.
But not a guy who is currently turning out for Brentford.

Unless it's actually making sure we don't sign too many good players to keep him out!

Revaulx

I am aware that Malacia was mentioned as a reason that Eriksen is waiting. I didn't mention De Jong because that point is somewhat believable. Not sure how you can't understand this simple point.
Ha! I hadn’t see the original tweet, which you were presumably referring to.

Flexdegea

So what is holding up Erikson is he wants to see who we sign first?

But Brentford is the other option he has so he is happy enough with their squad..................Jesus these made up transfer stories are beyond parody at this stage :lol:

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
Sometimes yes.
But not a guy who is currently turning out for Brentford.

Unless it's actually making sure we don't sign too many good players to keep him out!
You realize he’s only playing for brentford, because they offered him a spot after a cardiac arrest, right

Yakuza_devils

Gone were the days when players were dying to play for Man Utd.

Now we are waiting for a 30 years old with serious heart conditions to decide between Brentford and us.

macheda14

So what is holding up Erikson is he wants to see who we sign first?

But Brentford is the other option he has so he is happy enough with their squad..................Jesus these made up transfer stories are beyond parody at this stage :lol:
Well one keeps him as a starter and living in London, the other will see him have a bit part role in a team that is in crisis, if he sees us signing De Jong and other class players he’ll want to join. However if we don’t then we could easily have another terrible season. He just wants to play and enjoy his football.

Flexdegea

Well one keeps him as a starter and living in London, the other will see him have a bit part role in a team that is in crisis, if he sees us signing De Jong and other class players he’ll want to join. However if we don’t then we could easily have another terrible season. He just wants to play and enjoy his football.

What that got to do with the tweets about he wants to see who we have signed first?

If we sign players he defo has more chance be a bit part player for us.

Also Define terrible, we will comfortably finish ahead of Brentford. Nothing what you are saying has any relation to what the tweets are saying. I'm pointing out they are nonense tweets.

The defeatist attitude is wild

macheda14

What that got to do with the tweets about he wants to see who we have signed first?

If we sign players he defo has more chance be a bit part player for us.

Also Define terrible, we will comfortably finish ahead of Brentford. Nothing what you are saying has any relation to what the tweets are saying. I'm pointing out they are nonense tweets.

The defeatist attitude is wild
If we don’t get good players in then the choice is either you’re a bit part player for a team in crisis, or you’re starting every game for a worse team, but a team with a better atmosphere.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Gone were the days when players were dying to play for Man Utd.

Now we are waiting for a 30 years old with serious heart conditions to decide between Brentford and us.
We’re Man Utd juice ran out

Status
Not open for further replies.