Christian Eriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmichael

I’ve seen in a few places today and over the past few weeks we’ve been linked with Christian Eriksen, not more so than a few other teams have also been linked but continually linked all the same so what do you all think ? Would we need a player like him ? Would he fit ?

Personally I’d love him but the problem is tactically where do you fit him in ? Having two defensive midfielders in Herrera and Matic alongside Pogba allows Pogba to fully do his thing so would Eriksen upset that ?

Having Eriksen as one of the front three could stop the fluidity as currently Rashford, Martial and Lingard (who are the current first choice three) are so interchangeable whereas Eriksen is similar (although better) to Mata in that regard and I think we need a proper right sided player.

Icemav

I’ve seen in a few places today and over the past few weeks we’ve been linked with Christian Eriksen, not more so than a few other teams have also been linked but continually linked all the same so what do you all think ? Would we need a player like him ? Would he fit ?

Personally I’d love him but the problem is tactically where do you fit him in ? Having two defensive midfielders in Herrera and Matic alongside Pogba allows Pogba to fully do his thing so would Eriksen upset that ?

Having Eriksen as one of the front three could stop the fluidity as currently Rashford, Martial and Lingard (who are the current first choice three) are so interchangeable whereas Eriksen is similar (although better) to Mata in that regard and I think we need a proper right sided player.
He would strengthen the squad if Mata was to leave. But agree that tactically I don't see how he impacts the first team squad presently.... saying that OGS may leave at the end of the season and then would could be set up to play differently once more by a different manager.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Do not create threads for players unless you can provide a source. If there's no source then you're simply discussing a footballer, so go to the Football Forum instead
Likewise, ensure a relevant thread doesn't already exist for a player before creating a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.