Christian Eriksen

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
maybe they will think about cancelling some senseless games - like nations league. players have too many games in a short time span. just hope he pulls through
These cardiac issues happen randomly, it's impossible to speculate on what would cause it. It's a horrible thing to see for sure and sometimes it just happens.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
That picture looks very encouraging.

Kinky Melinky

Poor fella. I feel awful right now about this for the fans but particularly his family and loved ones. Fingers crossed for him <3

choccy77

Seen a report plus the photo saying he is in a stable condition and on way to hospital

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Well done to the medical teams for quick, professional response. That pic is very encouraging.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
It was absolutely heartbreaking. I couldn't watch. Praying for him to get through it.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
These cardiac issues happen randomly, it's impossible to speculate on what would cause it. It's a horrible thing to see for sure and sometimes it just happens.
Yes that would be my take. I mean they scan players more than ever now and they were heart monitors and all other stuff but still it can't be prevented.

This season's schedule was ridiculous though.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Bullshit journo on Polish Twitter claims he has a friend at the stadium that apparently saw Eriksen leaving the stadium alive and awake.
Apparently this is correct, a Dutch journal also witnessed him hold his hand up as they left the stadium

FatTails

Oh man that photo is amazing to see. Too early to know what’s what, but hopefully the worst case scenario is avoided now.

redshaw

Well that's a promising sign. Seeing them perform CPR for that long I feared the worst.

UncleBob

Beyond awful scenes, I thought the medical team took bloody ages to get on the pitch...A collapse like that, out of fecking nowhere, and they should instantly rush out

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thank God for that pic. Hope he makes a full recovery. Looks the same as what happened to my uncle a year and a half ago, except thank God for eriksen people were there instantly. My uncle was out for a probably 5 minutes before CPR but pulled through thankfully, though he didn't make a full recovery with his memory. Eriksens was much quicker so hoping he is ok. So scary though, thoughts with their family

MU655

I was screaming at the screen to start CPR and shock him - they spent ages looking in his mouth!
I guess they were trying to pull his tongue out, but I can't believe how long they took, either. The ones carrying the stretcher were almost strolling across.