Christian Pulisic | Chelsea player

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
fecking loser. Should’ve had a hat trick today. No composure and no balls. Typical American pansy.
Americans have more balls and will then most in the world hence they all fall back on America for questions and help on wtf to do when shit hits the fan. America is the NY Yankees, Real Madrid, The Lakers, The Patriots etc. Top Dogs.

I will never understand this stupid American hate.

Anyways off topic done.

Pulisic has a huge issue called consistency and I don’t think he will ever be world class.

In terms of talent USA is going on the right direction and has more talented players coming through then they ever have before.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Kind of reminds me of Sterling when he was like 22/23, where the dribbling is good and you figure the striking of a ball will improve.
It’s worth remembering he still is only 23 years old. I would not count him out just yet but he needs to be getting more consistent. He is the Captain of his country and has the ability to perform better then he has on a regular basis.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Americans have more balls and will then most in the world hence they all fall back on America for questions and help on wtf to do when shit hits the fan. America is the NY Yankees, Real Madrid, The Lakers, The Patriots etc. Top Dogs.

I will never understand this stupid American hate.

Anyways off topic done.

Pulisic has a huge issue called consistency and I don’t think he will ever be world class.

In terms of talent USA is going on the right direction and has more talented players coming through then they ever have before.
I’m American bro.

dbs235

There was a point when he was almost unplayable, remember that performance at Anfield? But he seems to have gone backwards a bit this year. Still plenty of time for him to put it all together.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
There was a point when he was almost unplayable, remember that performance at Anfield? But he seems to have gone backwards a bit this year. Still plenty of time for him to put it all together.
He has more goals and assists this year. He is just very inconsistent. He also plays differently for Chelsea and the USMNT. He still plays all out for the US team. He seems like he doesn't play with everything the last half of this season. I wonder if he is dialing it back a little to avoid the rash of injuries he has had the past few years? He needs to be a more clinical in his finishing. Pansy is not a word a would describe him with.

Glorio

I feel the comments here are rather harsh simply due to the disappointed of Liverpool winning.

I thought he had a decent game bar terrible finishing. His ball carrying and build up play were actually really good and to be fair to him, it's not like he was skying his chances (not that it makes a difference to the result), there's a very good player there.

MarylandMUFan

He has more goals and assists this year. He is just very inconsistent. He also plays differently for Chelsea and the USMNT. He still plays all out for the US team. He seems like he doesn't play with everything the last half of this season. I wonder if he is dialing it back a little to avoid the rash of injuries he has had the past few years? He needs to be a more clinical in his finishing. Pansy is not a word a would describe him with.
I think he is calmer with Chelsea because he is surrounded by better talent. His movement was excellent today and he distributed the ball well, he was just horrible at finishing. It sucks but it happens.

macheda14

I think he is calmer with Chelsea because he is surrounded by better talent. His movement was excellent today and he distributed the ball well, he was just horrible at finishing. It sucks but it happens.
His decision making is fine, but he takes half a second too long to make the decision which just doesn’t work in this league. Could have probably passed to Alonso a split second before which (admittedly alonso should have had a better touch but he’s a defender) would have resulted in maybe a goal, a bit later he should have taken the shot on but then cut it back a touch too late.

MarylandMUFan

His decision making is fine, but he takes half a second too long to make the decision which just doesn’t work in this league. Could have probably passed to Alonso a split second before which (admittedly alonso should have had a better touch but he’s a defender) would have resulted in maybe a goal, a bit later he should have taken the shot on but then cut it back a touch too late.
Agreed, I thought the same thing on that play. It's really frustrating.

Hughie77

Couldn't finish his fecking dinner, otherwise its there Cup. Not those dippers,