Christian Pulisic | Chelsea player

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Early signs are he's having another run of business end form.

If Havertz and Ziyech can follow suit then we might just might have a season to remember.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Strong performances lately and some very strong praise for him in Tuchel's presser today. Hopefully it puts any transfer talk to bed.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Finishing the season strong again. Hopefully can put his injury problems behind him.
Playoff Pulisic is in town again.

Load manages during the regular season, then explodes in the playoffs. Chelsea's very own Kawhi.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Playoff Pulisic is in town again.

Load manages during the regular season, then explodes in the playoffs. Chelsea's very own Kawhi.
I don't want to speak too soon but it seems like a lot of our players are starting to develop a healthy habit of coming up clutch in key moments.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don't want to speak too soon but it seems like a lot of our players are starting to develop a healthy habit of coming up clutch in key moments.
You get Playoff Pulisic this year, but the National Team gets him in '22.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Was started to get seriously worried with how fragile he seemed but that Porto game showed me a new side to him where he took a kicking but got up.
Quality player just needs to stay on the pitch

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Idiot. Fast losing his place as the face of US soccer I hope. McKennie and Adams are more important and Gio is going to be the better player.

Pep's Suit

Are there actually any players who represent something? Who represent some values? Most of them are childish show-offs and looking at this cretin those are still the better ones.

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
If anything, he is an idiot for falling off the boat in the middle of the ocean, with a fish hooked that can attract sharks.

"Abusing" the Goliath Grouper is a bit sensational though. He fell on it because he was being a moron.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Are there actually any players who represent something? Who represent some values? Most of them are childish show-offs and looking at this cretin those are still the better ones.
Adams has a record of speaking out on social justice issues, as does McKennie. I guess you could say Pulisic represents values. They are Trumpian, but they are something.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Is this some April Fools' Day stuff?

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
God bless America :lol: ... Is Chipotle guac any good?

Actually was presuming he got injured when thread notification came up. Will take the advert instead.

Nero

If this guy is the jewel in the US soccer crown, then I feel bad for US soccer.

BerryBerryShrew

A frustrating player. He's got all the attributes of a world class player technically. Just lacks composure. A bit like Vinicius last year and we know he's taken the next step this season. You just wonder if Pulisic will ever put it all together.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
A frustrating player. He's got all the attributes of a world class player technically. Just lacks composure. A bit like Vinicius last year and we know he's taken the next step this season. You just wonder if Pulisic will ever put it all together.
He strikes and passes the ball poorly, his technique is very limited.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
fecking loser. Should’ve had a hat trick today. No composure and no balls. Typical American pansy.

BerryBerryShrew

He strikes and passes the ball poorly, his technique is very limited.
His passing isn't great but his dribbling technique is superb. I think he strikes the ball fine- certainly better than someone like Sterling- so it shouldn't limit him too much if he can get everything else dialled in. I doubt he will though.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He has his moments but he still plays like he's fresh out of the academy making his first appearances.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He doesn't even know how to pronounce his last name, not much you can expect from him tbf.

NoPace

Kind of reminds me of Sterling when he was like 22/23, where the dribbling is good and you figure the striking of a ball will improve.