Christmas Tree Draft - Christmas Special Edition

Himannv

I sent both my write-ups in, I thought our game was scheduled for Saturday? @GodShaveTheQueen. Doesnt really matter but I wont be around much during the week, will be on an adderall binge.
Himann can start both games whenever write ups are submitted, really not fussed about getting into the nitty gritty of defending the team.
I haven't received a writeup from @GodShaveTheQueen for your game, hence it hasn't started. Maybe he meant me to use the same one he had for the game against Isotope, hard to say.

Himannv

Sorry I've not started some games as I've totally missed the dates and I'm confused about which writeup is for which game from some of you. I think I've got the writeups but can you guys confirm the dates you want to play please. @Gio @Raees @Enigma_87

FixturesFixtures
  • GSTQ vs King Kendrick - Tuesday
    Injuries: GSTQ (A. Demyanenko) / King Kendrick (C. Makelele)

• King Kendrick vs Isotope - Tuesday
    Injuries: King Kendrick (K. Dalglish) / Isotope (I. Netto)

• Isotope vs GSTQ - Done
    Injuries: Isotope (J.M. Pfaff) / GSTQ (N. Southall)
  • Gio vs Enigma - Thursday
    Injuries: Gio (J. Masopust) / Enigma (L. Suarez)

• Enigma vs Raees - Thursday
    Injuries: Enigma (R. Rensenbrink) / Raees (W. Sagnol)

• Raees vs Gio - Thursday
    Injuries: Raees (E. Gerets) / Gio (Rivaldo)

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I can play whenever as I’ve already submitted team sheets

Final round reinforcements

Himannv

@Isotope @Gio congratulations for getting to the finals.

For the final round, you get to make one addition to your squad. Once again it's a sheep round.

1. Please look through the ban list in the OP and send me 10 blocks via PM.
  2. Also send me your selection for the round (you get 3 chances to pick a player not blocked).
  3. Failure to end up with a player over the course of 3 rounds will result in you getting a goalkeeper from the list.
  4. You do NOT have to play the player you pick.

Himannv

All blocked players on 2 round are back, right? Also do you still plan on getting one player out? Thanks.
If they are in the block list in the OP and they are not picked by Gio, they can be picked this round (unless they are one of the 10 who get blocked).

Yes, there will be one random injury.

Himannv

Squads
  1. Gio - 1) Z. Zidane 2) L. Riva 3) J. Masopust 4) Leandro 5) L. Blanc 6) M. Bossis 7) S. Gerrard 8) F. Albert 9) S. Campbell 10) N. Goncalves 11) Gerson 12) R. Rosato 13) Raul 14) W. Zenga 15) B. Dietz 16) J. Croy 17) Rivaldo 18) P. Vierchowod 19) R. Carlos
  2. Isotope - 1) H. Stoichkov 2) D. Santos 3) R. Kopa 4) V. Vasovic 5) M. Tresor 6) U. Stielike 7) J. Fontaine 8) D. Mackay 9) G. Mendieta 10) H-P. Briegel 11) G. Weah 12) F. Totti 13) H-J. Dörner 14) Z. Boban 15) J.M. Pfaff 16) Gilmar 17) P. Maldini 18) I. Netto 19) C. Ronaldo