Christopher Nkunku

Ekeke

Doesnt seem to get much hype about him at least outside of Germany, but having a great first season with RB Leipzig setting up lots of goals from AM and CM but also very versatile and has played wide and up front this season too.

Very effective attacking player

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I remember he was linked to Arsenal a lot last summer. Seems like he turned them down for Leipzig.

Also another PSG product who looks to be quite the prospect after leaving. Been a few of those popping up in the last few years.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Congo could have a decent team with the players that hold their passport. There is this kid, Wan Bissaka, I think Ndombele and Kimpembe

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Congo could have a decent team with the players that hold their passport. There is this kid, Wan Bissaka, I think Ndombele and Kimpembe
A few of the Belgian players are of Congolese descent too. Lukaku and his brother; Kompany etc. I think our own Axel Tuanzebe was born in Congo also.

Trezeguet17

Imagine scoring a hattrick and still lose the game with a 3 goal margin

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
What's his actual position? Can play in centre , like as a DM ?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Him and Moussa Diaby are having tremendous seasons. Certainly will make the move to bigger clubs soon, Diaby especially who I think was better than Bailey.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He did get some chances though both him and Moussa Diaby but PSG did what was best for their development and let them leave permanently so that they could get the game time they needed to grow elsewhere unlike clubs like Chelsea who would have just loaned them out to different clubs which would tamper their growth. Anyways, he had another fine performance yesterday with 2 goals and 1 assist(8games 6goals 3assist so far) and you should also take into consideration that Leipzig has had a poor start to the season gaining only 7 points from 6 games
Not giving them a chance as in selling them without loaning them and even entertaining the possibility of using them if they get good.
But still, I standby what I said, these young players weren't given much chances, they knew that and decided to leave without thinking twice

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
They were given many chances, Nkunku played nearly 30 games in two seasons on a row before leaving and Diaby got to play 35 games and let's not forget that both were teenagers in a starstruck PSG squad. There are better examples you could use as players who didn't get a chance at PSG like Kingsley Coman, F. Mendy, Maignan, Tanguay, Soumare, Adli etc. Those players didn't get fair chance at all compare to Nkunku & Diaby. The club is not an ideal place for talented youngsters when the owner and especially Leonardo keep underestimating the quality coming from through their youth ranks.
30 games in 2 seasons is peanuts when PSG took part of 4 competitions each season.
More than the games, just check the number of minutes they played on average and you'll get what I meant.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
At one point, a young player needs to be a starter to fulfill his potential. He wasn't as good at PSG as he is now because he didn't play enough and he didn't play enough because he wasn't good enough, it's a never ending circle that needed to be broken by him moving to a club where he's not fighting for a starter spot against Mbappé, Neymar and Di Maria.

He could have played more at PSG but the truth is, he didn't do that great during his last season in Paris. I'm glad he's improving in Germany though, great kid.

Ekeke

Scored 1 and assisted the other in a 2 - 1 win over 2nd placed Dortmund on Saturday. Played as the furthest man forward in RB's attack, dangerous throughout, hit the post and could have had another 1 or 2. Certainly man of the match and best player on the pitch for that game.

Also 19 year old CB Gvardiol played him in for his goal with a nice through pass

Ekeke

Doing great this season. 7 goals and 1 assist in 5 champions league games is a great record.

5 goals 4 assists in 13 games in the bundasliga. Still mainly playing as a AM in the middle he plays all over the frontline

He also presses from the front with Fred and Pogba the only regularly starting United players to average more than his 19.29 per 90 mins. Bruno is 17.9 and Sancho is 16.3

I expect that he'll be one of our targets considering all of the above, as well as many other top teams

Last edited:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Doing great this season. 7 goals and 1 assist in 5 champions league games is a great record.

5 goals 4 assists in 13 games in the bundasliga. Still mainly playing as a AM in the middle he plays all over the frontline

He also presses from the front with Fred and Pogba the only regularly starting United players to average more than his 19.29 per 90 mins. Bruno is 17.9 and Sancho is 16.3

I expect that he'll be one of our targets considering all of the above, as well as many other top teams

And another goal just now.

However I don't really think that United will sign a new AM soon. Bruno, van de Beek and even Sancho can play that position, I don't think you need another one? (Already stopped counting Pogba for this)

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.

However I don't really think that United will sign a new AM soon. Bruno, van de Beek and even Sancho can play that position, I don't think you need another one? (Already stopped counting Pogba for this)
This. Very good player but not the cm or rb that the squad needs and plays in an area where we actually have too many options already.

Ekeke

He can play wide and Bruno needs competition to make sure his level doesnt drop. Finding someone with quality who also presses wont be easy. Someone who can do all of that both would be ideal, hence im sure we'll be interested in him or other players like him.

ShoePolish

Another goal today, which brings him to 19G 13A in 31 games this season. Plays mainly AM for Leipzig, but remember seeing him line up on right in few CL matches. Now with Greenwood, potentionally, being cancelled, could Nkunku be a possible replacement/perhaps a competition for Bruno in AM?
According to transfermarket, he's got contract until 2024, so this year is kind of key for him and Leipzig in terms of commiting or packing it in.
Only 24 (25 in november), was acquired by Leipzig in 2019 when Ralf was coach.

ronaldinhoisagoat

Seen limited Leipzig games but doesn't he get pushed off the ball a bit too easily? I don't want to wait for him to develop into a PL-ready player. Would rather invest in someone who can be useful immediately.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Great to see him improve like that. Even if we' could use him right now at PSG he would have never had the playing time he needed to become the player he is. Nice kid, whish him the best.

Bestietom

Rangnick has a good eye for a bargain player, I hope he has a say in transfers in the summer. But will he??

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Someone who is posting good scoring stats for Leipzig? Hard pass.