City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches

VanGaalEra

Interesting read, could it all be about to unravel for them?

VanGaalEra

Rui Pinto, at the heart of football leaks is in witness protection in Portugal. Struck a deal to turn whistleblower and is willing to help the PL also.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Please please may there actually be some consequences for their actions. I hate them.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No

I don’t think people realise how much they have woven themselevs into the fabric of the local area, the league and world football. At a time when Football is struggling for money, they represent a source of external money that will never be warned off.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Manchester United: 23 league titles and counting.

Congrats fellow caftards. Better late than never!

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
One extra league cup, don't mind if i do.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
PSG got away with it, can't help but think City will too. How would you even take the league away? Too much of a mess.

Caesar2290

PSG got away with it, can't help but think City will too. How would you even take the league away? Too much of a mess.
This is the FA mate. Creating a mess is what they do. For once I'd be happy if City was on the receiving end of a punishment instead of us.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What's the jist of this please?
Basically, City sponsored themselves to cover FFP. The Premier League wanted to see documents, City haven't complied and have been in a league battle for 2 years with the league. The Mail found out but were gagged and unable to report it, until now.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Basically, City sponsored themselves to cover FFP. The Premier League wanted to see documents, City haven't complied and have been in a league battle for 2 years with the league. The Mail found out but were gagged and unable to report it, until now.
shady motherfeckers

Swedish_Plumber

Is the question: will the PL have enough money to take city on in a court battle rather than are they actually going to punish them?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Is the question: will the PL have enough money to take city on in a court battle rather than are they actually going to punish them?
Clearly they have no qualms in confronting City on this.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
UEFA already judged those sponsorship contracts fair, didn't they?
Also didn't PSG do the same thing?

theklr

Good thing PL doesnt have statue of limitations. For all the money they have that was their only saving grace against Uefa

Thunderhead

Supports
City
When did the PL implement FFP? Sure it wasn't until around 2014 so surely anything before then will be null and void

Cloud7

It'll be interesting to see what comes of this. Can't help but feel like it will be nothing though.

Cloud7

Rui Pinto, at the heart of football leaks is in witness protection in Portugal. Struck a deal to turn whistleblower and is willing to help the PL also.
This is pretty terrifying when you think about the fact that this is necessary for something related to football. Crazy what the game has become.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Absolutely feck all to see here.

At the height of European Superleague Bullshittery, you see the owner of PSG, and major stake holder of Qatar Airways (Major Sponsor of Champions League) and also major stakeholder of BeIN Sports (Key Champions League Broadcaster) become some kind of lifetime executive president of UEFA, people really expect any kind of further punishment for City?

When the Pep Guardiola is my idol is literally sticking up two fingers on one hand and the middle finger on the other to say, yeah you copped us but hey we really knew how to play you all, Nothing going to happen at all, in this lifetime or the next.

Will the Stockport Bluesocks be shamed, will they feckin hell.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I’m with you. Please let the PL have the balls UEFA didn’t.
The Premier League is a union. No union is going to compromise the structure and value of its product. There will be some punishment but nothing serious.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Nothing will happen but let’s all go hypothetically here

I actually think I’d celebrate getting two free titles. Sure Liverpool will get one too but we would go further clear in totals so it’s all good

Edit: could you imaging Jose gloating if it happened :lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Is no one going to comment on City being defended by Lord Pannick? What a name.

Mr Smith

Fingers crossed for a points deduction for the coming season. Might open the door to winning the league. Don't really care about them being stripped of the titles they've already one, as everyone knows they were achieved through financial doping.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Thanks! Typical City, blot on the sport