City fans disgusting behaviour | Aeroplane and monkey gestures | Do not dox please

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You’re clearly not worth talking to.
Sorry.

Hand on heart, I literally didn't understand his point ... hence asking for examples and asking you for clarity if it meant Sterling (or I was missing something).

Written comments and their meaning are not always apparent to some people (i.e. me here). And I guess my reply (which was honestly asking for some clarity) wasn't either.

It may have LOOKED to you that I was being deliberately dim/obtuse. On my kids life, I wasn't. I just didn't understand the point, hence trying to get some clarity, from poster, you, anyone.

If I WAS being deliberately obtuse, I would have tried to argue it away or just ignored your reply.

Apologies if upset you. Again... honestly just didn't get point. Whether I should have or not, I didn't.

(Edit. Lesson learned. I will caveat future queries to make clear I'm not trying to be a smart arse/nasty)

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Sorry.

Hand on heart, I literally didn't understand his point ... hence asking for examples and asking you for clarity if it meant Sterling (or I was missing something).

Written comments and their meaning are not always apparent to some people (i.e. me here). And I guess my reply (which was honestly asking for some clarity) wasn't either.

It may have LOOKED to you that I was being deliberately dim/obtuse. On my kids life, I wasn't. I just didn't understand the point, hence trying to get some clarity, from poster, you, anyone.

If I WAS being deliberately obtuse, I would have tried to argue it away or just ignored your reply.

Apologies if upset you. Again... honestly just didn't get point. Whether I should have or not, I didn't.

(Edit. Lesson learned. I will caveat future queries to make clear I'm not trying to be a smart arse/nasty)
Fair enough.

To clarify the point the other guy initially made, Sterling is a member of a racial minority subjected to discrimination and abuse etc.

The people in this thread having a pop at him are doing so on the basis that because he’s spoken out about it in the past he’s now somehow duty bound to be front and centre every time it happens.

They’re also conveniently sidestepping the major issue, being the racist abuse that’s going on, and instead choosing to focus their ire on the black guy who’s had the nerve to complain about similar things in the past.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Fair enough.

To clarify the point the other guy initially made, Sterling is a member of a racial minority subjected to discrimination and abuse etc.

The people in this thread having a pop at him are doing so on the basis that because he’s spoken out about it in the past he’s now somehow duty bound to be front and centre every time it happens.

They’re also conveniently sidestepping the major issue, being the racist abuse that’s going on, and instead choosing to focus their ire on the black guy who’s had the nerve to complain about similar things in the past.
Thanks for fair reply and additional comment.

Agree on all above (as hopefully covered off in my DM to you/Fire).

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just browsing LinkedIn and saw a comment from someone who happens to work at Kier Northampton.

His comment was in reply to some really poor bricklaying:
Burglar bond was not built by a bricklayer. I can confidently say I probably even know which country the perpetrators were from.
A quick look at his LinkedIn page and low and behold, it's covered in the usual racist's imagery.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-regan-mciob-2a2a3723/

So, should I report? His comment wasn't that bad, but you can be damn sure he thinks worse if that's the first thing that comes in to his tiny brain.

I don't think there's enough to do anything with, but at least making his employer aware might be a start.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just browsing LinkedIn and saw a comment from someone who happens to work at Kier Northampton.

A quick look at his LinkedIn page and low and behold, it's covered in the usual racist's imagery.

So, should I report? His comment wasn't that bad, but you can be damn sure he thinks worse if that's the first thing that comes in to his tiny brain.

I don't there's enough to do anything with, but at least making his employer aware might be a start.
Looks a Britain first type.
Needs clamping down on.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Looks a Britain first type.
Needs clamping down on.
Just found more.

A bunch of hand clap emojis to this comment:
I take it you’re a British leftist subversive who seeks to flood your country with foreign Arabs who hate you. Or a globalist leftist subversive who seeks the demise of England. We have miserable leftist vermin here in the USA too. You guys are MISERABLE.

Suedesi

I don't think there's enough to do anything with, but at least making his employer aware might be a start.
Report what exactly? :houllier:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I have to say, I agree. He may be a racist but what exactly can you expect them to do about it?
Keep an eye on him....see that it isn't affecting his work? How do you know he doesn't have foreign colleagues? He's almost certainly managing contractors with foreign employees.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Keep an eye on him....see that it isn't affecting his work? How do you know he doesn't have foreign colleagues? He's almost certainly managing contractors with foreign employees.
A lot of racists in all sectors but you are just surmising. We don’t know shit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
A lot of racists in all sectors but you are just surmising. We don’t know shit.
Ah I guess that's ok then.
And surmising what? He definitely does manage contractors with a lot of foreign employees. That's what a project manager does. He'll likely be involved in the tender process of contractors too.

Weird that you're defending him to be honest.

Camilo

That would be utterly ridiculous. Unless the person is doing something illegal (in which case report it to the police) keep your nose out. Thought police at work.

Irrational.

Just found more.

A bunch of hand clap emojis to this comment:
These views aren't compatible with living in modern society, the exact thing they blame non-white people for. I would expect twats like this to be sacked once their company finds out and their reputation starts going down the pan. Definitely needs to be reported.

Irrational.

That would be utterly ridiculous. Unless the person is doing something illegal (in which case report it to the police) keep your nose out. Thought police at work.
Would you be happy being served by a racist police officer? Or a racist doctor? Enabling dickheads like this to remain in a job and turning a blind eye to ignorant bastards is exactly what enables supporters like that City twat to think they can behave like that with impunity.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No. Mad response. I'd rather fight back against recently empowered cnuts like this. The weird responses here so far have decided it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
if i'm reading what @VeevaVee has mentioned correctly, the guy is making pretty dodgy comments online, on a platform that shows his current work place.
That's the sort of thing that gets people into borderline sacking territory

Inigo Montoya

Ah I guess that's ok then.
And surmising what? He definitely does manage contractors with a lot of foreign employees. That's what a project manager does. He'll likely be involved in the tender process of contractors too.

Weird that you're defending him to be honest.
I’m not defending or accusing. You’ve read a post about someone on LinkedIn and immediately suggested reporting him without really knowing anything beyond a couple of posts.

DoomSlayer

Isn't this something they do in China? :lol: "Keep an eye" on their citizens so their productivity stays efficient and they don't stray away from the "truth".

Irrational.

Nothing bigoted about it. I just hate people getting involved in situations they know nothing about.
His comments make it pretty clear what this guy is all about. No ambiguity about it. Or do comments about "foreign Arabs" and "leftist vermin" mean something else to you?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I’m not defending or accusing. You’ve read a post about someone on LinkedIn and immediately suggested reporting him without really knowing anything beyond a couple of posts.
I know he's racist from what I've seen. Whether it's enough proof for anything to happen I'll leave up to someone else.

Isn't this something they do in China? :lol: "Keep an eye" on their citizens so their productivity stays efficient and they don't stray away from the "truth".
What a weird response

DoomSlayer

His comments make it pretty clear what this guy is all about. No ambiguity about it. Or do comments about "foreign Arabs" and "leftist vermin" mean something else to you?
To be fair, no side on the political spectrum talks respectfully about their opposition so it's a bit precious to single out "leftist vermin" as some type of criminal insult.

Camilo

Would you be happy being served by a racist police officer? Or a racist doctor? Enabling dickheads like this to remain in a job and turning a blind eye to ignorant bastards is exactly what enables supporters like that City twat to think they can behave like that with impunity.
If the person is doing their job professionally then what do I care? If their behaviour is racist then that's illegal and a police matter, which should be reported to the police.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If the person is doing their job professionally then what do I care? If their behaviour is racist then that's illegal and a police matter, which should be reported to the police.
Ah, there it is. We know what kind of person you are. Won't be listening to anything you have to say on the matter then.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Well I found your comment just as weird. What do you mean by "keep an eye", are you planning to do it yourself or do you want government institutions to do it?
It clearly says the employers. Can't quite believe the idiocy going on here :lol:

Inigo Montoya

The police are unlikely to take any action over it. It’s pretty tame compared to some of the far right nationalists post