City fans disgusting behaviour | Aeroplane and monkey gestures | Do not dox please

King Eric 7

Disgusting behaviour by a section of their fans. Hopefully as many people can be punished as possible. Lifetime bans from the stadium and some could lose their jobs over behaviour like this.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
This won't be reported, not heavily anyway.

City treat the press like royalty for preferential treatment and it works.

Tyrion

High praise for Micah Richards.
It's the same thing with the couple of Chelsea fans who've been punished for racism. Drogba, Anelka, Essien, Obi Mikel, Kalou all won titles with them. I think they just throw whatever crap they can even if it doesn't make sense.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is how racism works though isn't it, the classic "you're ok" to the guy they know personally, but creating stereotypes and hate for the "rest".

City can't lose with dignity though can they.

GenZRed

I think Pep and Sterling should take a good look at their own fan base instead of moralising with everyone else.

In fact, we should take Raheem Sterling's advice and deduct Manchester City some points.

Last edited:

SamVimes

FA can’t do all this posturing and then not throw the book at City for this.
This will be interesting to see. All the hand ringing and condemnation of Bulgaria following the Euro qualifier will make it very difficult for the FA and Premier League to ignore. Will Max Rushden and Co. at the Guardian do an emergency podcast?

R'hllor

fecking Russians man, i am telling you, who ever let them in the stadium, should be banned.

Irrational.

Someone on Bluemoon thinks it was a United fan because the perpetrator was wearing red.

I think that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long, long time.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
What has to go through your head to resort throwing a lighter at another person and making racist gestures/remarks because your football team isn't winning.

Excellent stewarding there too. Two are right next to the guy doing the monkey gesture. They look at him and then look away.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
City fans should be on their hands and knees thanking us for being famous enough to attract oil money to the area to pick them for the lottery. We need to remove them from Earth. Nobody will miss them.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Fair play to City for commenting on this so swiftly. Hope they can identify the fans and ban them like they say.

Bwuk

City the club will act quickly, identify and ban him.

Disgusting. The bald twat will end up losing his job if he even has one after he’s identified.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What has to go through your head to resort throwing a lighter at another person and making racist gestures/remarks because your football team isn't winning.

Excellent stewarding there too. Two are right next to the guy doing the monkey gesture. They look at him and then look away.
The problem generally with stewards, is a lot of them are just fans wearing a jacket. Dealing with aggressive and abusive fans is a super hard job, so I can certainly see how they bottle dealing with them. Especially amongst a high stress situation, as even the "Nicest" fans can be intimidating at times.

However, they should instead then call the police in.
At least these days it's all on camera so we can have a var-esque purge on the scum after.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Sad f-r. What an imbecile. When City have so many Black players too.

PS) the idiots with the coins and the aeroplane signs can do one too.

Bocca9978

Small time pricks. They won’t be missed when the oil money goes somewhere else.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The problem generally with stewards, is a lot of them are just fans wearing a jacket. Dealing with aggressive and abusive fans is a super hard job, so I can certainly see how they bottle dealing with them. Especially amongst a high stress situation, as even the "Nicest" fans can be intimidating at times.

However, they should instead then call the police in.
At least these days it's all on camera so we can have a var-esque purge on the scum after.
Aye. You could probably make the argument that in that heated moment it made sense to let things calm rather than confront the guy immediately. It's not like he's going anywhere too quickly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surely trying to actually harm our players by throwing things at them is the worst part of all this. Whoever threw the lighters should be charged with assault.
Worse than racism?
I wouldn't agree with that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
All football teams have idiots. I expect city to find these guys and ban them for life.
Yep - I dare say all clubs have had this sort of thing in the last few years with the odd idiot.

Top class from City getting a statement out almost immediately after the game - shows there's some things more important than a football result.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Smart fans they are when the person that has been trying to push forward against racism in football is their own fecking player.

lysglimt

Scout
What I don't understand is, half their team is black! Christ one of the best ever players was black ffs!
This - I can sort of understanding this in eastern-europe With racist hooligans where there have hardly been black players. But in the Premier League ? Every single team has 3-4-5 players who are black - don't they understand they abuse their own players?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Ole’s eviscerating City in his interview. Very sensible in putting the onus on City to deal with it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Micah Richards - "it's one fan". Yeah just ignore the rest of the cretins hurling objects at the players you fool.
It's one fan doing a specific bit of action, but it sounds like there may have been others shouting stuff?
And of course the tonnes throwing sh!T.

Mindhunter

The Guardian have no mention of it. BBC have though.
Yup. In the US, NBC Sports is constantly showing updates on this incident along with the club statements and post-match reactions from the managers. This isn't dying down anytime soon.

Only travesty is that we are talking about racism when we should be celebrating an amazing victory against our bitter rivals.