City fans disgusting behaviour | Aeroplane and monkey gestures | Do not dox please

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I don't know what can be done. You have fans like this from every club. Thankfully in the minority it seems.

Clubs just have to identify and ban these supporters.

Halftrack

It's the same thing with the couple of Chelsea fans who've been punished for racism. Drogba, Anelka, Essien, Obi Mikel, Kalou all won titles with them. I think they just throw whatever crap they can even if it doesn't make sense.
Nah, they're just racist. To them, black people (or any minority, really) are inherently bad, and have to prove themselves worthy of being treated with dignity and respect. Their own team's players have proven themselves worthy, other teams players haven't. So to them, it makes perfect sense to think Sterling is great while hurling racist abuse at Fred. Fred deserves the abuse, because he is black. Sterling is also black, but he's playing well for City, so (for now) they'll be respectful towards him.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Someone on Bluemoon thinks it was a United fan because the perpetrator was wearing red.

I think that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long, long time.
The alleged perpetrator's social media is being spread around - definitely a City fan. To be fair on Bluemoon, the majority are saying what they did was despicable and should be banned for life. There's just the odd person who is deflecting it or using whataboutism but you get the occasional arsehole on all forums.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The nightmare is for city, if one fan gets banned for being racist ; one gets banned for throwing lighters and one gets banned for making obscene and offensive gestures that’s at least 10% of their fans gone.
They'll be fine. They can buy some more.

Called this (the monkey chant/this fan) in the match thread as it happened. Clear as day to me.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
That mouthy bald f#cker down by the corner flag where the lighters were thrown should be banned for life. Football doesn't need cnuts like that.
I hope he does and all the other racist fecks along with them.

Statement from City club:

Josep Dowling

You can see on the comments section his Facebook. He’s a manager of Kier Group. What an absolute idiot, I suspect he won’t have a job tomorrow, arrested and a lifetime ban from watching his club.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Thought Jamie Redknapp & Gary Neville on Sky a few minutes ago were very good.

It's a societal problem, banning the guy from the club is a great way to react as a football club, but the onus shouldn't be on football to sort this problem out. He'll still be walking around with this mindset, if he has kids they'll likely inherit it from him too etc.

More education needs to be done

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I saw the monkey gesture on TV and wondered if I’d seen it right; sadly I had :mad:

HackeyC

Thought Jamie Redknapp & Gary Neville on Sky a few minutes ago were very good.

It's a societal problem, banning the guy from the club is a great way to react as a football club, but the onus shouldn't be on football to sort this problem out. He'll still be walking around with this mindset, if he has kids they'll likely inherit it from him too etc.

More education needs to be done
Hopefully losing his job this side of Christmas will be an appropriate form of social conditioning...

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
High praise for Micah Richards.
Makes me laugh when they try to get city legends in as pundits for these games and they have to resort to idiots like him who did feck all and eventually got shipped off. They even had Noel Gallagher in once, pathetic club.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Genuinely embarrassed to be a City fan tonight. Shameful behaviour from the fans in that corner towards Fred. The only positive is the cretin’s identity is not in doubt so at least swift action will be taken. United deserved the win today, same old story for City this season. Leaky at the back, unable to create anything meaningful at the other end. Our season now hinges on the Champions League.

Reactions: Carolina Red
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Genuinely embarrassed to be a City fan tonight. Shameful behaviour from the fans in that corner towards Fred. The only positive is the cretin’s identity is not in doubt so at least swift action will be taken. United deserved the win today, same old story for City this season. Leaky at the back, unable to create anything meaningful at the other end. Our season now hinges on the Champions League.
Good man

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Good post my man. Minority of idiots sadly.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Fair play, classy.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
How about knocking off the anti-Sterling posts? You're giving yourselves away.

lsd

The Oracle
Annoying thing for me is Sterling was looking straight at him and acted like it was nothing . There are more important things surely than football rivalry at that point

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I hope he does and all the other racist fecks along with them.

Statement from City club:
Fair play. There’s not much else they can do. Their best player is black, their greatest captain is black. They have a racially diverse team but some fans think it’s ok to make monkey chants
Just fecking brilliant

Eddy_JukeZ

Annoying thing for me is Sterling was looking straight at him and acted like it was nothing . There are more important things surely than football rivalry at that point
I thought that was odd.

Didn't seem like the City players tried to calm it down.

Maybe Silva did(I did hear someone shouting to stop it or something along those lines).

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He's labour through and through
But he’s not wrong. The polarisation of British politics has led to an increase of blame put on minority groups.

Even conservatives I know feel the same way. It’s got way more divisive and the Tory leadership rhetoric has only made it worse

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You can see on the comments section his Facebook. He’s a manager of Kier Group. What an absolute idiot, I suspect he won’t have a job tomorrow, arrested and a lifetime ban from watching his club.
I typed the name into my fb, and he doesn't seem to be one of the 5-6 with that name, so I wonder if he's shut it down for his own good!
Otherwise he'll probably wake up to 1,000s of interesting messages.