City fans disgusting behaviour | Aeroplane and monkey gestures | Do not dox please

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
A load of pissed up yobs that out number them massively? At the end of the day they’re barely trained, they have no authority.

as I said, take note and report them. Get back up if necessary. Just going at them 1 on 1 and asking them to calm down isn’t going to work.
I've been at games where the steward has had a quiet word and it's helped. They should go for backup but only seem to do that when there's a threat of violence.

I'm not suggesting they fight a load of pissed up yobs but in cases like yesterday, it can often be one dude.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Where was he putting his hands cause he didn't put them in his pockets?

Why was his mouth rounded as though he was making an ooh sound?
Good point. Mouth rounding is what seals it for me. The rest because It was just a second he could argue he was just moving to keep warm, having a spasm or anything else.

The Firestarter

Still waiting for City to identify the coin throwers that cut Rio’s eye back in the day. Beckham pocketed the 50pmthey threw at him so some City fan would have gone hungry for a week. People defending Sterling ffs. There were also two stewards a few feet away that did nothing. Raheem is the figurehead of the England team and threatened to walk off if he heard racist abuse or don’t City fans count?

If those posts are real from the alleged abuser, then they should send him back to junior school with that spelling. He will get a fine and a ban and next week it will happen again. Next season Leeds may be in the PL and then it will test the authorities. Looking at the empty seats at the emptyhad on a derby day, City need every fan they can get.
Enough with the Sterling bashing. Have a word with yourself.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I teach 8 year old Japanese kids that could write better than that.
It's lucky nobody punched him. He would have had to go to hospical in an ambliance.

Alabaster Codify7

I love it when cnuts get their comeuppance. I hope he has an absolutely shit Xmas now he's out of a job, unfortunately he strikes me as the type to take it out on his wife and kids if you get my drift.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Apparently ex army.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Terrible English, hates Corbyn, ex-army, racist, doubles down when confronted about it. Well colour me shocked.

Utterly painful how empowered people like that have become in recent years.

Kag

Terrible English, hates Corbyn, ex-army, racist, doubles down when confronted about it. Well colour me shocked.

Utterly painful how empowered people like that have become in recent years.
Proof will be in the pudding come Friday morning. He’s just a snapshot of wider problems and attitudes in this country. Depressing.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
People like this tend to have a few mates slightly higher up that would bail him out of issues such as these. He'll have a job in no time unfortunately.

Edit : Arrested. Ha!

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Ok I’ll bite, what’s the issue?
First one is seeing ridiculousness in involving the police in things like this, second a sad joke about complete severity/unforgiveness from some Cafe members (being delighted about his life being ruined, making an example of him, and similar). Everyone can be redeemed in my naive view.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
On another note, I read that his child and the mother of his child had received death threats.
Attacking them, threatening them or making their lives miserable is awful and shouldn't be happening.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Proof will be in the pudding come Friday morning. He’s just a snapshot of wider problems and attitudes in this country. Depressing.
Incredibly frustrating that people like this are having such a massive influence on what the country does too.

OL29

First one is seeing ridiculousness in involving the police in things like this, second a sad joke about complete severity/unforgiveness from some Cafe members (being delighted about his life being ruined, making an example of him, and similar). Everyone can be redeemed in my naive view.
If someone was to racially abuse someone in the street, of course the police should be involved so why is it any different in football? The only other option is to let things descend in to chaos because people aren’t turning the other cheek in 2019. And it’s weird to see you empathising with him when he’s hardly been apologetic about his actions? Of course people can be redeemed but it’s up to them to prove that I’m he’s made an awful start given his initial reaction.

Last edited:

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
The best thing we did as a team is finishing the game with a win and really show those blue nose gobshites that Manchester is now and always will be red.

DRM

On another note, I read that his child and the mother of his child had received death threats.
Attacking them, threatening them or making their lives miserable is awful and shouldn't be happening.
That's absolutely disgusting if that's true it's just as bad if not worse than what that racist gimp did. I mean, what must possibly go through your head to threaten a child with death?? fecking psychos

hobbers

How has someone that illiterate got a decent job to begin with.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
That's absolutely disgusting if that's true it's just as bad if not worse than what that racist gimp did. I mean, what must possibly go through your head to threaten a child with death?? fecking psychos
I don't think it's good to try and make up what's is worse as people tend to use it as defense of the other, not that I'm saying you are doing that.

But yeah, you'd have to be pretty fecked up to go after someones family like that.

Denis79

It's going to get worse before it gets better. The rise of right-wing nationalist governments all around the world buuld their power by fear, hate and ethnocentrism, which gives birth to shit like we saw last night. All we can do is to always call racism out and condemn it.

Anustart89

Are you trying to tell us you’re a racist in this post? :lol:
Eh, not a native speaker. Move along. Poor post to feck up though, I admit :lol:

Just out of curiosity though, don't you say someone has good grammar? 'Is good at grammar'?

Nogbadthebad

people are idiots.

And that is why you shouldn't put your life online for them to see.

Facebook is selling that same data to even bigger psychos, all day, every day.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Haha, don't blame you to be honest :lol: . What should one write though? Are poor at grammar and spelling?
Yeah pretty much, just need to reorder the sentence. “It’s ironic how racists seem to have poor grammar and spelling” is what would make the most sense to me. Or “the grammar and spelling of racists is often poor.”

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Why is it his responsibility to do anything? Because he himself was a victim of racism?

I'm not seeing this logic.
I wonder what people actually expect footballers to do in the heat of a game?

Wander over and start lecturing some obnoxious fan?
The stewards and police need to sort it out, which even for them isn't the easiest immediately.
Since he was closest to Fred, he could have gone over and put his arm around him, or patted him on the back, to show some solidarity. Like a few of the other City players did, when they came over.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I'd hardly consider it commendable when they spent the previous minute bitching about time wasting while Fred and Lingard were having objects thrown at them. Waiting until Fred was actually physically assaulted to stop complaining to the ref about time isn't commendable.
Oh, ok then.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I find that whenever one questions someone else's poor grammar inevitably they themselves make a similar mistake. :D

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Grandma Nazis.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It does take some special level of stupidity to do something like this from where he was and somehow try to justify it :lol:
He's a Matthew Simmons tribute act:

"Toodle pip, Mr Cantona, and dare I say it: not before time."