City fans disgusting behaviour | Aeroplane and monkey gestures | Do not dox please

Fridge chutney

After all this, Fred bleeds positivity. I am so happy he's finding his feet here, even after what he's had to put up with.

Fred said:
Keep fighting and make your dreams come true

AFC NimbleThumb

Just threw this into google translate & it laughed at me; apparently Idiot isn’t a language it can translate.

Was watching the game at my mothers. At that exact point my missus looked up & was like what is wrong with these people; why so much hate - I just had no explanation.

The guy is not a representation of all Citeh fans I’m sure but that whole corner caught on tv did nothing to make casual watchers not think they’re all cretins.

He’s right, he’ll be suspended on full pay; pending an investigation - trouble is he’s banged to rights so he’ll be called in rather swiftly & dismissed. A few days pay at best!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He's pretty unrepentant about it.

Turn the volume up on this and you can hear it slightly:

Wow, what a fecking mensa this idiot is. Both of those tweets could be used for high school grammar courses, where to insert punctuation, spelling error locations, & basic coherence. I truly hope that this moron gets canned as soon as possible. It sucks for his kids, but they have his DNA in them, they need to see that such behavior is unacceptable before they potentially go down this path to become overt racists.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
What's Sterling's views on this? Thought he wanted points deductions when fans are racist?

He's very quick to open his mouth when other team's fans are racist. Or when he's criticised and decides its because the media is racist.

He should be the first one condemning it when it's his own fans

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
I don't think City should be punished as a club either with a points deduction or playing behind closed doors.
There's not a club in the world who can predict the actions of a dickhead.
Football in this country was beating shit like this with the long and successful kick it out campaign (still loads to do but getting there slowly) but 2016 changed everything, suddenly everyone of these pathetic cnuts suddenly felt empowered and took full advantage of the platform given to them due to the language being used and still is being used by the likes of Farage, Robinson and a big number of leave supporters. Immigration, control our borders etc etc etc.
Education? Does anything think it would really work on people who are so ingrained in their thinking that they are willing to imitate a monkey knowing full well that their seat is directly in view of live tv cameras?
Don't take it out on the decent supporters who are just as disgusted as any decent human being will be.
This guy will lose going to club he supports, maybe sacked from his job and face criminal charges, and although I detest City, there's no need to punish them as its impossible to stop.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It does take some special level of stupidity to do something like this from where he was and somehow try to justify it :lol:
It's all he has!
On first view it's so quick and the arms are a lot lower than anyone you've seen do a similar gesture before.

But the still with mouth captured on top is absolutely impossible to argue.

Judas

Open to offers
I don't think City should be punished as a club either with a points deduction or playing behind closed doors.
There's not a club in the world who can predict the actions of a dickhead.
Football in this country was beating shit like this with the long and successful kick it out campaign (still loads to do but getting there slowly) but 2016 changed everything, suddenly everyone of these pathetic cnuts suddenly felt empowered and took full advantage of the platform given to them due to the language being used and still is being used by the likes of Farage, Robinson and a big number of leave supporters. Immigration, control our borders etc etc etc.
Education? Does anything think it would really work on people who are so ingrained in their thinking that they are willing to imitate a monkey knowing full well that their seat is directly in view of live tv cameras?
Don't take it out on the decent supporters who are just as disgusted as any decent human being will be.
This guy will lose going to club he supports, maybe sacked from his job and face criminal charges, and although I detest City, there's no need to punish them as its impossible to stop.
Saying something is impossible to stop is basically excepting such behaviour will happen, which is obviously very wrong.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What's Sterling's views on this? Thought he wanted points deductions when fans are racist?

He's very quick to open his mouth when other team's fans are racist. Or when he's criticised and decides its because the media is racist.

Why do we keep having clowns having a go at Sterling?!
Being racially abused isn't something he's chosen, nor should he be some sort of spokesman on it.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Was not only the racist guy, all the people throwing stuff need to be caught
Those are my thoughts. The racists chants and gestures are bad and should be dealt with; however, throwing objects are a worse offense. I want to hear that at least 8 to 10 were kicked out of the stadium and suspended or banned. You know, stick and stones....

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Wow, what a fecking mensa this idiot is. Both of those tweets could be used for high school grammar courses, where to insert punctuation, spelling error locations, & basic coherence. I truly hope that this moron gets canned as soon as possible. It sucks for his kids, but they have his DNA in them, they need to see that such behavior is unacceptable before they potentially go down this path to become overt racists.
A native speaker that writes worse than a mid-level learner of English. He seems to be in his 30s or 40s so I'll assume he left school at 16 (maybe even 15) cause he couldn't really be bothered. Managed to find himself a job in construction where his writing skills have seldom been used.

His friends are most likely the same as him too.

OL29

This type of petty point scoring is hardly helpful.

mu4c_20le

He should be suspended for being a grown ass man and writing like a 12 year old

lsd

The Oracle
A native speaker that writes worse than a mid-level learner of English. He seems to be in his 30s or 40s so I'll assume he left school at 16 (maybe even 15) cause he couldn't really be bothered. Managed to find himself a job in construction where his writing skills have seldom been used.

His friends are most likely the same as him too.

Ex army

I find your attitude and others in this thread who criticise Sterling over this disgraceful.

on Saturday morning on MOTD they looked at the ‘Black Friday’ article in Italy and Richards even mentioned that Sterling can’t be the go to person for every racist incident.

Sterling is entitled to keep his opinion to himself, he’s also entitled to pick and choose his battles. You seem to resent the fact that he’s called out teams and media in the past. I see nothing wrong in him only responding to the racist abuse that’s aimed at him, and not everyone - that’s so sad to have to say such a thing.

However, it’s the likes of Sterling and him highlighting the issues that means every club in the PL has to take action swiftly against their own supporters - unlikely to have happened a few years ago. Banning them for life may finally start to have an effect.

Kag

Your only contribution to this thread is to criticise Sterling (who is black) for not publicly denouncing a man who has been making monkey gestures in the direction of black people? Forgive me for finding that a little strange and somewhat uncomfortable.

Morally speaking, you would assume you’d have a greater interest in calling out the imbecile in the stands; yet you’d rather take a partisan pop at a City player instead. Bizarre.

Sterling is not some sort of racism police. He isn’t obligated to make public declarations every time a person within football is racist either. Taking a pop at him is at best, trivial. At worst, it’s sinister.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
No chance he keeps his job, would be terrible PR for his work place. Good, I don't see why anyone would feel sorry for a stupid little racist.
Just looked at their website (heard of Kier but nothing else).

They're quite a big firm so definitely won't want the negative PR but they've also got a page on their website about how they look for a diverse group of employees.... they'd look stupid/hypocritical if they didn't sack him.

Will lose his job, likely struggle to get another, lifetime ban from watching City (every cloud eh?), probably get some form of abuse when goes out, criminal record, could impact on seeing his kids (ex-partner has come out to say she/kids have had threats. She also said it's odd as the guys family are black..?)

Hopefully, other fans (who may have done something similar in future) will see all this and think twice. Could be the positive to come out of this.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

You’re a lot better than this.

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Saying something is impossible to stop is basically excepting such behaviour will happen, which is obviously very wrong.
It is impossible for any football club to stop if 1 dickhead starts, luckily through modern day coverage that 1 dickhead has been caught (hopefully they catch the missile throwers as well) and unfortunately yeah I expect it will get worse. These feckers feel empowered now and it's up to everyone one of us to call it out and report it when we witness it. It's beyond sad, I feel like we've gone back 40 years recently.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I find your attitude and others in this thread who criticise Sterling over this disgraceful.

on Saturday morning on MOTD they looked at the ‘Black Friday’ article in Italy and Richards even mentioned that Sterling can’t be the go to person for every racist incident.

Sterling is entitled to keep his opinion to himself, he’s also entitled to pick and choose his battles. You seem to resent the fact that he’s called out teams and media in the past. I see nothing wrong in him only responding to the racist abuse that’s aimed at him, and not everyone - that’s so sad to have to say such a thing.

However, it’s the likes of Sterling and him highlighting the issues that means every club in the PL has to take action swiftly against their own supporters - unlikely to have happened a few years ago. Banning them for life may finally start to have an effect.
It's strange isn't it.
It's almost like some strange deep seated issued with him, and are trying to fall back on some sort of club hypocrisy thing to slate him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sterling has made his thoughts very clear on this, he has called for a 9 point deduction for teams whose fans racially abuse players. He does not need to say it every time it happens.

Hopefully the Premier League gives Sterling what he wants.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/48020270
That's more for "chanting", suggesting a whole group or stand doing it, which is a much worse situation than one random idiot shouting something.

If they started dishing out such severe points bans for lone idiots, you can see the massive issue, randoms would turn up at rivals grounds and BE that idiot.

Mindhunter

I disagree with the Sterling bashing in this thread. Often we turn a blind eye to things that don't effect us, specially during moments of intense focus and concentration. It's not Sterling's job to protect all victims of racist abuse in his vicinity - it should be the job of the club and the broader football association.

However, a statement of solidarity after the match would have definitely proved that he is serious about eradicating racism in general, not just racism directed to him.

klayton88

Don’t know if you are kidding?

I’m f****** delighted that this prick’s Xmas & personal life is now completely ruined. Also deservedly been named & shamed. He has no one else to bland other than himself.

There is no place in society for a******* like that!
I was being sarcastic mate but can see how you may read it as me caring!

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
That's more for "chanting", suggesting a whole group or stand doing it, which is a much worse situation than one random idiot shouting something.

If they started dishing out such severe points bans for lone idiots, you can see the massive issue, randoms would turn up at rivals grounds and BE that idiot.
No, he mentioned individual abuse (like he got against Chelsea) and group chanting (like a few England players got recently). He even admitted himself that it sounds like a harsh punishment but that fines don't work.