City will win Treble, Arsenal second, United third in PL...

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
...right..
...according to some blokes from Planet Football, who were bored, used FM data Editor, click here, click there, and here is the article, made me laugh, so decided to share it (don't kill me for the title)

Manchester City win the league, obviously, although they only amass 88 points, just five more than runners-up Arsenal, thanks to the form of Kevin de Bruyne, Leroy Sane, and Sergio Aguero in particular.

But that lower-than-expected points total can be explained by their apparent focus on the Champions League, which City also win after beating Atletico Madrid 2-0 in the final – completing a treble shortly after defeating Liverpool on penalties in the FA Cup final.

Arsenal upset the odds by finishing in second with Liverpool and Manchester United taking up the other two Champions League spots. Further down the table Bournemouth somehow finish seventh, West Ham flirt with relegation, and Aston Villa’s big-spending cannot prevent them from going down. Liverpool win the FA Cup.

:lol:

Oh and I wouldn't be worried about Pepe, or Ceballos (you'll know if you read it all)

The only thing I like is best singings of the season, two of them...:drool: guess who, I hope that turns out to be truth.

https://www.planetfootball.com/quic...-2019-20-season-winners-losers-best-signings/

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
How do Liverpool win the FA Cup and lose it on penalties to City?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Is it just me or does Arsenal always seem to overperform in simulations like FM and FIFA Career Mode? It's been the case in my games as far back as I can remember.

Dolf

Is it just me or does Arsenal always seem to overperform in simulations like FM and FIFA Career Mode? It's been the case in my games as far back as I can remember.
They don't overperform in simulations. They underperform in real life.

caid

Am i right in thinking Arsenal finishing 2nd involves Mikhitaryan scoring 17 goals and Koscelny making 18 appearances? I dont know which of them is less likely

Crustanoid

In my latest FM19 game (first playable season) Arsenal have currently just won their first 13 PL games back to back, having destroyed Liverpool 6-0 away and beat City along the way, after only signing 1 extra player (some randomer)