CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Good sign Dortmund can play their game on proper CL level. Finishing, bad luck (Brandt, illegal pen save), and Ter Stegen prevented a win.

Hummels has shown why Dortmund bought him back. Best player on the pitch together with Ter Stegen, imo.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
As expected a tough game for us. Napoli were dangerous going forward and a bit sharper in the areas, so can't complain about the result. The penalty could have gone either way imo so can't really complain about that one either.

A reality check for the Man Utd fans who thought we were unbeatable.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
bahahaha. My stream cut out 10 mins before the end. Figured it was a foregone conclusion anyway. Just checking the other results and saw the Liverpool score lawwwwwwwl

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
As expected a tough game for us. Napoli were dangerous going forward and a bit sharper in the areas, so can't complain about the result. The penalty could have gone either way imo so can't really complain about that one either.

Away from home against the big teams you're actually very beatable, especially in European games.

You're just insanely good at Anfield, and even more ridiculous at beating the bottom half. Just put them to the sword over and over again.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
How good were Napoli? They were so quick and sharp. And they totally surrounded Liverpool's front three went they had the ball.

TheReligion

Abusive

No one thinks you're unbeatable

redshaw

Shhh don't tell anyone I am a Sporting fan I don't want it to be too obvious:D:lol:
You've deceived almost everyone anyway without Lisbon in the title. :lol: People will think Sporting Clube de Portugal is some lower league club sharing the name Sporting.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What a match for Reus to miss his shooting boots. He hasn't quite been the same this season though, I guess age was going to catch up too him eventually.

Big big chance missed, Barca were there for the taking. Now the games against Inter will be more important.

Good sign Dortmund can play their game on proper CL level. Finishing, bad luck (Brandt, illegal pen save), and Ter Stegen prevented a win.

Hummels has shown why Dortmund bought him back. Best player on the pitch together with Ter Stegen, imo.
Witsel was really good too!

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
You've deceived almost everyone anyway without Lisbon in the title. :lol: People will think Sporting Clube de Portugal is some lower league club sharing the name Sporting.
Considering every soul outside of Portugal calls us "Sporting Lisbon" despite Lisbon not even being in our name means you probably have a good point there mate:lol:

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
Away from home against the big teams you're actually very beatable, especially in European games.

You're just insanely good at Anfield, and even more ridiculous at beating the bottom half. Just put them to the sword over and over again.
Same old. We've regularly had some hard times away from home in Europe so it's not surprising.
No one thinks you're unbeatable
I guess you haven't followed the debate in here then.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Never a penalty for napoli, never ever. Even italian comment were surprised it was confirmed by VAR :lol:

Dortmund fecked up big time. Barcelona were there for the taking, second half was a one way street. Damn bottlers :lol:

always_hoping

Klopp said before the game that while Liverpool are European champions they aren't the best team in Europe and his side proved his point tonight. Two poor errors on both goals in what was a deserved win for Napoli. For the record if they had won that fixture 2-0 last season Liverpool wouldn't have got out of their group. (thin line between success and failure)

Chelsea did a United on that penalty but it was justice served as i don't think it was a penalty.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What a match for Reus to miss his shooting boots. He hasn't quite been the same this season though, I guess age was going to catch up too him eventually.

Big big chance missed, Barca were there for the taking. Now the games against Inter will be more important.
He turned 30 this Aprll, not 35. He also relies far less on pure pace than many believe. His biggest strengths are his smart positioning and movement between the lines and his incredible shooting technique, not really features that lessen with age.

People rightfully jump on him now because his finishing was really off today, but that in itself is already unusual for him both in general and this season so far (he did score 4 goals + 1 assist in six official games). What should not been ignored, though, is that the three big chances aside the pen he created for himself were typical for him and saw him execute the first of his above mentioned strengths. On another day he probably scores twice even against a world class GK like ter Stegen.

Denis79

The Benfica pigs lose at home. They need a case study for why they are so different in Europe...preferably a court case...with trials..with sentencing.
Atleast they are in the competition, what have you lot done lately? bite!

LFCKop

Supports
Liverpool
tough match. Today's performance was much better than last time we were in Napoli.
Penalty was way too soft. Napoli were goos but totally toothless in final third.
Our front three didnt click today. Too many overhit passes, selfishness and unforced errors.
Its a good kick in the back, hopefully we will win our rest of the group matches.

Resch

Hot bed for talents they are. Their scouting is brilliant don't know how they do it.
Scouting is only one part, but Salzburg is known for its youth now. Players and agents know that real talent will get a chance to shine and will be seen. Who wants to play for Uniteds U23? The Austrian Bundesliga, the EL or CL for Salzburg are more attractive and if you need time you could play in the 2. Bundesliga for FC Liefering.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
And the joys and tales of which shithole of a bar it sounds like your watching it in next time.
Didn’t realise it annoyed you so much. ‘Kinell, chill out.

For what it’s worth, tonight was less of a shithole, just a lot of students and an overly chatty barman.

Lee565

Wow, watching the highlights of the Dortmund vs Barca game, stegan was unreal and Dortmund looked like they massively dominated Barca.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Didn’t realise it annoyed you so much. ‘Kinell, chill out.

For what it’s worth, tonight was less of a shithole, just a lot of students and an overly chatty barman.
I'm not annoyed just a tongue in cheek joke you didn't get because you are always telling us where and who you have the displeasure of watching football with.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I'm not annoyed just a tongue in cheek joke you didn't get because you are always telling us where and who you have the displeasure of watching football with.
That is true. I’m a bit of a grumpy bastard when I’m out in public. People annoy me. I’ll let you know about Thursday night :)