CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Looks like Bosz's 0.33 ppg record in the CL (from his one season with Dortmund) might actually go down further this season

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
We really don't look like a team at all

And sadly we don't look coached either :(

Honestly PSG haven't even been particularly good here
Patience my friend, we're just 4 or 5 games into the new season. Things will turn around.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hazard literally just got back from injury and still needs to adapt and learn to play with his new teammates

I mean come on people :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The Atleti vs Juve game is a snooze fest.

Zagreb with a shock result well done to them.

Real Madrid is horrid.

City taking care of business.

That’s what I got out of these games.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Patience my friend, we're just 4 or 5 games into the new season. Things will turn around.
Honestly i'm not so sure. We have the exact same flaws we've had for years now, basically since Ancelotti, only we no longer have the firepower to make up for it anyways

Suedesi

The Atleti vs Juve game is a snooze fest.

Zagreb with a shock result well done to them.

Real Madrid is horrid.

City taking care of business.

That’s what I got out of these games.
Bayern trying to walk it in and score the perfect goal

Leverkusen trying to gift victory to the Russians

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Imagine playing this with Hazard, James, Bale and Benzema. Zidane is even worse than Kovac and Valverde.

VJ1762

When your team hired Mourinho when Klopp was avalaible.
Wait a second. Klopp took over on October of 2015 at Liverpool. We hired Mourinho on May of 2016. At least get the facts right my man.
Klopp was already unavailable when we hired Mourinho.

Irwin99

I always forget Mahrez is still at City, though that could be because that I don't watch them very often.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Wait a second. Klopp took over on October of 2015 at Liverpool. We hired Mourinho on May of 2016. At least get the facts right my man.
Klopp was already unavailable when we hired Mourinho.
Think we had been in touch before he went to Liverpool and Ed did not convince him to join us.

FootyCrew

Does every single thread have to be muddied with anti-United or anti-Ole remarks now?
That was my first post about Ole.

And it was true, Ole got the job because of that fluke victory against PSG, which was bad for Man Utd in terms of future.

VJ1762

Think we had been in touch before he went to Liverpool and Ed did not convince him to join us.
We are not privy to that conversation. Maybe Klopp wanted a break and was not ready so soon after leaving dortmund. Anyway, it's all water under the bridge. Hopefully Ole comes good.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I always forget Mahrez is still at City, though that could be because that I don't watch them very often.
No one watches them at this stage to notice the B players they bring in, their groups are always the same and boring. Already in the last 16 for me.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Like hell we were. We were unlucky to concede 2 in the first place. And we should have scored more than 3 as well
They had two clear chances near end of game, Courtois saved from set piece and shocking waste from good position shooting near post. Agree you had more chances too.

I actually think RM squad is very good. I'll be surprised if Zidane turns it around though as had similar issues since pre season and no answers so far. New tactical plan required.

Conceding too many goals, unbalanced at the moment.