CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Kyle Walker now has more CL clean sheets in goal this season than Lloris, Alisson & Adrian.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Atalanta want to absolutely make sure they don't finish third.

All they had to do is get shit long speculative shots on target.

What a mad game. Never a red card but how did Atalanta not manage to test Walker in nearly 10 minutes of playing time :houllier:

KC91

Bravo saved City from losing that game, was a sure goal for Illicic.

Incredibly poor from the referee to let the change to Walker eat up so much time too. City were just looking to foul and kick the ball off Atalanta players after that.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
what a monumental pinball-istic cl round these two days :lol: alas, folks, see you in mid feb, ciao :D

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Well the rivalry between Shakhtar and Dinamo in the group of City is great, i am not sure wich team i like more.. may be the Ukrainian one.. Atalanta were not ready for this CL campain.. They are exciting team to watch but they lack experience..

Ban

:p

Look on the bright side, City will beat Donetsk at Emptihad and you'll play City (with nothing to play for) at home where you'll only need a point.
Yeah but Atalanta has a chance now. From a position in which we only needed a point we now can end up 4th.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Brazil's future looks bright with Rodrygo, Martinelli, Talles Magno, Vini, Matheuzinho, Lodi, Pedrinho and others

Ban

I hate football.

From tomorrow I'm a big curling fan or something. Athletics maybe

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Surprised to see Ronaldo being subbed in the 80th minute as juve were chasing a winner. Didn’t catch the game. That’s surprising.

Was he just that bad?

el3mel

Surprised to see Ronaldo being subbed in the 80th minute as juve were chasing a winner. Didn’t catch the game. That’s surprising.

Was he just that bad?
Didn't watch the game, but there were pictures of him as he was subbed and looked frustrated with Sarri.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Does anyone do a "Red zone" for the CL live? It's been crazy watching the CL unfold these past two days with that narrative, watching minute-by-minute action from every game.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
They have the same problem as barcelona....terrible coaches
sarri is much better than Valverde. I feel like Juventus attack and generate so much more chances than they did with Allegeri.

But it’s weird that they had so many great signings and are scraping by teams well below them. I’m sure they’ll turn it around when the KO starts

Deery

Dreary

Was he just that bad?
He’s carrying a niggling injury apparently that’s why he was frustrated at coming off.
Played okay but could have scored two goals on another day.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Last night was honestly the most fun I've had watching City in absolutely ages.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Tell you what,we have some tasty ties tonight this week.

Madrid vs PSG
Juve vs Atletico
Liverpool vs Napoli
Barca vs Dortmund
:drool:

Last edited:

Stadjer

Brugge scores a goal. Scorer takes shirt off and gets a second yellow card. Another Brugge player kicks and destroys the cornerflag during that same goal celebration and is also send off with a second yellow card.

Footballers are so dumb.