CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

marktan

Inter absolutely dominating Barca here, beautiful plays from the back. Sensi is class in that midfield

Wayne's World

I'm calling it now, Liverpool will win the treble and become the invincibles this season.

"Checking flights for Cuba".....

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Handanovic is more than decent. I think he should be considered in the top 5. Very comfortable with the ball.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I've got the Barca v Inter game on. Good match. Get it on!
Have done so now. Will be interesting to see Sanchez in an Inter shirt.

If he manages to be successful there I think a lot of United fans are going to have to really question whether there's a problem at the club rather than with the players. Similar to us with Trippier in that the system may be looking players who have quality struggle.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Never thought I would actually regret us not going for Conte in the summer. The man has some authority and would have showed some of our players their place.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Never thought I would actually regret us not going for Conte in the summer. The man has some authority and would have showed some of our players their place.
And they're playing good counter attacking football, not the clueless, shite, off colour version that we serve up.

Moiraine

Why didn’t we hire Conte after Mourinho

Plus Messi is running in a strange way, doesn’t look like him when he is running with the ball.

Has lost his grace...

fps

Ha, Vidal. As if Barca aren't ending this with 10 men as it is.

fps

Plus Messi is running in a strange way, doesn’t look like him when he is running with the ball.

Has lost his grace...
Is coming back from injury and not fully fit.

edcunited1878

Eh, I don't think he'll be blaming himself. I think he thought the club was a shambles and didn't want to be there.
Lukaku talks well and deflects a lot of accountability. He was too big coming out of the WC, said so himself. Then he got a serious hamstring injury which didn't allow him to run or train his legs/cardio to lose the proper weight and strengthen his lower body and increase his agility. Then was offered a lifeline by Conte and Inter. Club didn't want a back up making that much money who had serious commitment issues, combined with Conte/Inter wanting him and knowing exactly what they want from him. Fine, move on and it happens.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

If he manages to be successful there I think a lot of United fans are going to have to really question whether there's a problem at the club rather than with the players. Similar to us with Trippier in that the system may be looking players who have quality struggle.
I mean, it's been fecking obvious for years.

Eddy_JukeZ

You cannot play all these 3 attackers at the same time
You can no longer play Suarez-Messi together 100%.

And I don't even think Messi-Griezmann are that compatible either.

Both of them are best playing off a number 9.

Their team is extremely unbalanced.

TheReligion

Abusive

I think they're were definitely issues within the club, much like Spurs at the moment, hence Lukaku and Sanchez being moved on. That said he never produced for us so can't say I'm disappointed to see him move on. He genuinely looked shot.

I think we all underestimate a true managerial skill can be managing an ego filled dressing room. Not easy to do at all.

Wayne's World

Has lost his grace...
He's literally after coming back from injury. He's nowhere near match fit

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag

Has lost his grace...
It's the shoes and tape. Makes it look different. He has slowed down though. It's about time.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That was a disappointing goal to concede. I think it was Van Dijk who got turned too easily.

cyberman

Players trying now when they need to save their names after fecking about at United isn't a shock.
Kind of lessens the Pogba excuses since it seems he wasn't surrounded by donkeys but hey oh..

Bearded One

I love Liverpool's ruthlessness. They are such a well coached side from defense to attack.