CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Hanks

Leipzig-Zenit game is very entertaining and fast-paced so far. Zenit with the better chances for now

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Eeeeeh. I mean, hits the arm after two rebounds, but on the other hand, the arm is high and in a weird position, though i think he might be bringing it up to protect his face, maybe...

Edit: on second viewing nope. But also, arm position isn't actually weird and unnatural, he's just off balance and the arm is below the shoulder when the ball hits it, and it hits it off a double rebound including one off his knee...

Dunno what the new rules say but this isn't a penalty for me. Especially because the ball's going wide, it's probably not stopping anything serious

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hudson odoi has had a pretty bad half so far. Hasn’t quite got that spark he had last year back yet

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
these couple of cm calls shouldn't be allowed

it's in the realm of graphics/computer error. You can tweak that line a bit and make it look offside, it's just too close

prateik

these couple of cm calls shouldn't be allowed

it's in the realm of graphics/computer error. You can tweak that line a bit and make it look offside, it's just too close
Where is that coming from? Computer precision can go down to microscopic levels..

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Where is that coming from? Computer precision can go down to microscopic levels..
they don't use lasers on the pitch to measure it, I don't think, it's just perspective from the camera, which can be distorted is all I'm saying

anyway, these hair thin offsides irritate me a bit so I'm just rambling

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Wish we weren't playing Milner at RB but other than that I'm good with it.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
they don't use lasers on the pitch to measure it, I don't think, it's just perspective from the camera, which can be distorted is all I'm saying

anyway, these hair thin offsides irritate me a bit so I'm just rambling
It’s more accurate than the human eye so it’s better IMO