CL Draw (Group H): PSG, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir

Betson

I think any group we got was going to be tough , we may be the biggest club on the world off the field but on the field quality wise currently we are little more than minnows at this level now.

Can still qualify out of the group , but you would think we need to strengthen before the window closes.

arthurka

Don't give a shit. We need to be at our best to win any of these. That's good.

always_hoping

UEFA will allow fans to return to all of its matches -- starting with next week's national team games.

Capacities capped at 30% and dependent on local laws and no away fans allowed yet

Red00012

Some People on here were expecting a group with Partizan , Astana and AZ

GenZRed

This is in thw two top toughest CL groups. You just knew it would happen to us.

Ondrej

What's all this doom. We should get out as 2nd easily. If not we're just straight up trash.

Sb_16

As if the domestic display is giving no indication.
Negative Nancy.

Do yourselves a favor and stay out of anything United related and enjoy life. If that's too much an ask then learn to be patient. Get well soon and that's the last free advice you'll get from me.

clarkydaz

I never heard of Basaksehir.

I just presumed Turkish football was a three-way between Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas every year.
To be fair i just meant the other 2, but last year i barely knew who we were playing even the day before

SATA

Not worrying this, we have Donny VDB the CL master to see us through to the last 16. As weird as it sounds, he has to play in every game. Such a clever and tactical player who knows how to play this competition

stu_1992

Jaysus that's a tough start to our season back in the Champions League. We'd be doing very well to make it out of the group, particularly without re-enforcements between now and then. We'll realistically be battling for 2nd and tbh I do think it's doable but I also wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in the Europa League. We'll need some of the others to not be quite at it if we want to aim for the top spot.

GlasgowCeltic

If you’re not one of the three or four capable of winning it you must might as well have a few big ties along the way

Rojofiam

Knowing us, we’ll probably do better in this group than we would against Porto, Marseille and Olympiacos :lol:

IAmAWinner

Bring them on. Can't be arsed playing against shit teams. Need to beat them, if we are to be taken seriously.

baskinginthesun

Exciting group. We tend to step up in big matches and they don't really get bigger than the CL. Looking forward to it.

Irrational.

Ole got the job on the back of the PSG 'win' - he'll probably lose the job as a result of failing to qualify from the group containing PSG.

TrueRed79

Just as well we've had a mighty transfer window to prepare us for the group stages.

LiamB

Can we buy Upamecano now and make life a little bit easier in that group.

Foxbatt

I don't know. We are certainly better than when we beat PSG. We could beat them still.

Devil may care

Tough group but I think it might suit us, we seem to like the underdog role these days.

Ibi Dreams

On paper you'd expect us to finish above Leipzig and Basaksehir. Think we'll be fine, but might get a spanking from PSG in one of our matches with them

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Ole got the job on the back of the PSG 'win' - he'll probably lose the job as a result of failing to qualify from the group containing PSG.
Always so much optimism on the caf these days.
If last year especially showed us anything - then its that anybody can truly beat anybody in the CL. Hell maybe Basak wins the group.

KjaAnd

Difficult group but I don't get all the moaning. Surely, competing against the best teams in Europe is what United is all about?

Drifter

American
Very tough pot. And anyone pretends otherwise are really kidding themselves.