Clash PSG - Real Madrid| Sir Alex Ferguson, Ronaldo and Beckham to attend the Game | It rains :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aboutreika18

Silva's been a real let down for me in the CL knockout stages.

One of the classiest defenders of his generation but has rarely had a standout game on a big stage like the greats before him.

If Celso plays, then I assume Verratti will be holding? Diarra would bring more defensive stability and you could even put Silva there, like he did for Milan on occasion.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Silva's been a real let down for me in the CL knockout stages.

One of the classiest defenders of his generation but has rarely had a standout game on a big stage like the greats before him.

If Celso plays, then I assume Verratti will be holding? Diarra would bring more defensive stability and you could even put Silva there, like he did for Milan on occasion.
In this scenario, Rabiot would be the #6.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Hoping PSG spanks Madrid. Not a fan of both, but I want to see a big Madrid 'mare this season to get them back down to earth. They became far too arrogant after their two CL wins.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Hoping PSG spanks Madrid. Not a fan of both, but I want to see a big Madrid 'mare this season to get them back down to earth. They became far too arrogant after their two CL wins.
Totally opposite for me. Want to see PSG knocked out and Ronaldo to get two goals. Would be funny after everyone, and I am including myself, doubted Ronaldo and said he has declined only for him to come back AGAIN

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Not a huge fan of Real, but I want to see the (state funded) sugar daddy clubs fail whenever possible.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I've decided I'll be for Real Madrid in this one. I don't like Neymar.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Hmmm...what do you guys think of that?

Has Rabiot been convincing in a holding role previously? I've only really seen him play as a #8 before.
PSG 4-0 Barcelona last season. The issue is he doesn't like this role. In the return, he played but was injured IIRC

Trizy

I honestly can't call this, especially since it's in Spain.

PSG are favorites but I wouldn't be surprised to see PSG do a bottle job again like Barcelona away last year but then again Madrid are in such poor form atm. If Madrid are up for this game, they'll beat PSG comfortably I think. PSG haven't had a real test yet and are too top heavy.

If Madrid win it'll be due to a masterclass from Kroos and Modric.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I honestly can't call this, especially since it's in Spain.

PSG are favorites but I wouldn't be surprised to see PSG do a bottle job again like Barcelona away last year but then again Madrid are in such poor form atm. If Madrid are up for this game, they'll beat PSG comfortably I think. PSG haven't had a real test yet and are too top heavy.

If Madrid win it'll be due to a masterclass from Kroos and Modric.
Bayern?

If both teams turn up PSG should win. They're simply better. I don't agree that they're too top heavy either. Their defence and midfield is solid. Could maybe be doing with a better keeper though.

Looking forward to seeing Rabiot play. Such a brilliant, underrated midfielder.

Trizy

Bayern?

If both teams turn up PSG should win. They're simply better. I don't agree that they're too top heavy either. Their defence and midfield is solid. Could maybe be doing with a better keeper though.

Looking forward to seeing Rabiot play. Such a brilliant, underrated midfielder.
Bayern weren't in great form when they first met and lost 3-0. In the return group leg they beat PSG comfortably.

I guess time will tell. Can't wait either way, two scum clubs with one going out over the 2 ties :D

Pagh Wraith

Bookmakers rating PSG as the better side tonight. Don't agree with that. Their lack of big, competitive games domestically will hurt them, same thing with Bayern. I'm on Madrid at big odds against.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Sure but he isn't the same player when the game is extremely important: for example, do you remember Chelsea-PSG away in 2016?
Sure you can question his nerves and his leadership but when when it comes to defending he's still one of the best in the world.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Emery's speech (according to Paris United)

"Tonight we have the choice, either we are the winners in front of the whole world, send a strong signal and we show that we have the character, that we are fighters with aggression and all that implies, or you will die like last year. My choice is obvious, yours must be too. The battle will be on the pitch for 90 minutes but you must avoid getting carded unnecessarily.

You must be aggressive as if you were all brothers, fight and protect yourself. This war we will win because we are Paris Saint-Germain. You will do it! It is out of the question to relive the moments of last year. You have to forget them and for that you have to win. You must use this experience to prevent it from happening again. There will be no fatigue tonight. There will only be determination and envy.

I trust you. You are the best, I know it, I see it. But it's not to me that you have to prove it ... It's to you, to the World, to Football, the whole planet! I know who will play tonight. And I know who will not play. And I know that those who play will do it with determination. And those who will not play will also have the determination to return.

On the pitch you are not 11. You are Paris, do not forget it! We have a wonderful opportunity. We can show all of Europe who we are and it will not be happen every year! "

Donut

I love it when there's a big distinction between the shirt colors. Black vs. white should be amazing to watch.

Pastore27

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Kimpembe starting, Silva the pussy out, Emery I love you :drool:

RooneyLegend

Surprised to see Silva not starting, Marquinho's was a disaster in Camo Nou last season. If the BBC starts and Isco doesn't Madrid will lose. There best chance is to go out and dominate the match on the ball, put the PSG midfield under pressure. If they allow them or if the match turns into some version of an end to end affair PSG should win, they have the better attack.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You can cover your eyes, but you can never blot out the Sun!!!!

I've spent the last hour watched "en el corazon de la duodecima" again. I'm ready to fight anthony joshua to a bare-knuckle match :devil:

We're gonna smash them

We need an rvn

How the feck am I going to watch this when my wife has just cooked a lovely dish for valentine's day followed by leathal weapon on netflix...but I sooo want to watch it over any of this

RIP football...I've officially bottled it

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Kimpembe starting, Silva the pussy out, Emery I love you :drool:
The best team possible! :drool:

Surprised to see Silva not starting, Marquinho's was a disaster in Camo Nou last season. If the BBC starts and Isco doesn't Madrid will lose. There best chance is to go out and dominate the match on the ball, put the PSG midfield under pressure. If they allow them or if the match turns into some version of an end to end affair PSG should win, they have the better attack.
I've explained this move in some posts above :)

Status
Not open for further replies.