Class by Harry Kane

mav_9me

Not sure if worth a new thread but didn't find a regular Harry kane thread. As a physician myself I absolutely love it.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Fantastic gesture.

Extremely glad that Mind are getting publicity there because they need all the help they can get and people, especially frontline workers in the NHS will need their mental health looking after when this is all said and done.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Saw that today, class act. If only a few others would follow suit with smaller clubs, this would go some way to helping them survive

Art Vandelay

Very nice gesture. For all the greediness by players, there are some class acts in there too. I think Drogba spent millions building hospitals if I remember right.

RUCK4444

Saw that today, class act. If only a few others would follow suit with smaller clubs, this would go some way to helping them survive
That’s a good idea, I wonder how many sponsorships they could muster between the PL sides.

They could sponsor clubs they’ve been on loan to like Harry and go on to be some type of club ambassadors or something similar.

Depends on how much each team expect for their shirt sponsorship. Would be incredible if PL players gave back to the lower league sides like this.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Nice touch.

Crazy that footballers make so much money these days that they're able to sponsor football clubs. :lol:

Flying high

I agree. For just a couple of days earnings he's helped secure many jobs in a really difficult time. The top of football should certainly be supporting the lower leagues at this time. Maybe a more balanced approach would be better, with players and clubs paying into a fund. Though perhaps that might not generate such positive headlines.