Classic Football Shirts?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
*If this is not allowed here then Admin please move it

I noticed recently the ClassicFootballShirts website had a message on the home page stating they were not currently taking orders in because of the pandemic. (This was posted in early march)

I went on today and the message is not there anymore, does that mean they are back up and running?

Can anyone confirm if they are In fact shipping out orders? Thanks as always fellas

TheReligion

Abusive

I noticed recently the ClassicFootballShirts website had a message on the home page stating they were not currently taking orders in because of the pandemic. (This was posted in early march)

I went on today and the message is not there anymore, does that mean they are back up and running?

Can anyone confirm if they are In fact shipping out orders? Thanks as always fellas
What you after? My mate in Wuhan can knock something up for you. Straight to your door.

SportingCP96

Supports
No sorry mate. I was pulling your leg. What are you after though out of interest?
Saw a Match Worn Sporting Liedson jersey on there which I have to have. He was my favorite player from Sporting growing up and I wore the number 31 growing up playing football because of him so I really want to add it to my collection:)

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Must be minted then cause their prices have gone absolutely through the roof.

Victims of their own hype.

SportingCP96

Supports

Feels like because they have a monopoly in that sort of business. There is no one who competes with them.

decorativeed

They're not exactly victims, they are just able to command those prices now after virtually cornering the market.

Their warehouse has literally thousands of match-worn shirts that are never going to be sold on the website too.

decorativeed

I know someone who works there and he's just confirmed they are still shipping as usual.

ravi2

I ordered a '82 United jersey on Friday and the order has been processed so it looks like they are up and running.

SportingCP96

Supports
I ordered a '82 United jersey on Friday and the order has been processed so it looks like they are up and running.
Time to go get that match worn Liedson Shirt now:drool:

SharpshooterTom

They're not exactly victims, they are just able to command those prices now after virtually cornering the market.

Their warehouse has literally thousands of match-worn shirts that are never going to be sold on the website too.
They don't sell as many 80's/90's match worn shirts now which is a real shame as most of them have been taken up. I didn't have the money 5-10 years ago, but would be willing to go for some the higher prices if they were on sale today, but I think I've missed out most of them.

Charlie Foley

Saw a Match Worn Sporting Liedson jersey on there which I have to have. He was my favorite player from Sporting growing up and I wore the number 31 growing up playing football because of him so I really want to add it to my collection:)
He was class.