Club Friendlies - Aston Villa vs Man United on 12/09/2020

mav_9me

It says to watch on mutv but their schedule on their app doesn't have it.

klsv

I bet the starting line-up is shit and Ole should be sacked for it. Stupid risks taken, while being a coward at the same time.

diarm

If MUTV are filming it, I wonder what the reason is for not showing it live? Were they not allowed by the Premier League in case it took viewers away from the other games?

mav_9me

If MUTV are filming it, I wonder what the reason is for not showing it live? Were they not allowed by the Premier League in case it took viewers away from the other games?
I don't get it. Whats the point of Mutv?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
United line-up if I were manager

De Gea

Shaw
Bailey
Lindelof
AWB

VDB
Fred
Fernandes

Rashford
Igalo
James

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I bet the starting line-up is shit and Ole should be sacked for it. Stupid risks taken, while being a coward at the same time.
The game is supposedly a 2.00 p.m. k.o. but cannot be shown live as live PL games on at same time. They are show the full game at 10.00 on MUTV.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Well this will be helpful. Thank you. M.E.N.

13:45
TV info for Villa vs United
Peculiarly, United’s friendly at Villa isn’t being shown live, but will be broadcast at 10pm on the club’s in-house TV station, MUTV.
If you don’t have a subscription for that, you can follow the action with the Manchester Evening News. We will be blogging the game as though it is live, with coverage starting from around 9pm.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Fernandes hasn’t even travelled has he? I saw something saying he won’t be ready for the Palace game because he has to quarantine. Been in Portugal for the birth of his child.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Yes, he was............however, despite providing a lot of balance to the team on the left, his productivity was still very average, bordering on poor. That's a huge concern, that even when Shaw is having a good season, he's not notching up created chances or assists. Ultimately, we need more ambition as a club than being happy with a guy finally finding consistency. We need some level of outstanding offensive contribution, especially if the opposite flank is a notoriously limited offensive option.
Post comeback he was directly involved in a goal or set up a clear cut chance that was missed at least once a match. Not even close to bordering on poor.

Watch the actual matches and stop looking at stats.

Utdstar01

Fernandes hasn’t even travelled has he? I saw something saying he won’t be ready for the Palace game because he has to quarantine. Been in Portugal for the birth of his child.
Pretty sure that was before the quarantine was imposed.