Club Friendlies - Aston Villa vs Man United on 12/09/2020

K Stand Knut

A tweet has just gone out from @pgaskell13 stating that the game isn’t being shown live because Sancho is playing in secret.

I kid you not

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Can't find anything.

If I had MUTV I'd be fuming. What a joke. No reason for our games not to be available live on our own platforms.
Think BT showing the Palace/Southampton game as scuppered it. There must be some sort of ruling about showing live games when a PL game is also being shown live.

diarm

A tweet has just gone out from @pgaskell13 stating that the game isn’t being shown live because Sancho is playing in secret.

I kid you not
And they're going to blur him out for the 10pm broadcast I presume?

diarm

Grealish ponders on the ball way too long to be a United player.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Anyone in the Trafford area got a drone?

I don't condone doing anything which could be considered illegal.

Irrational.

Well this will be helpful. Thank you. M.E.N.

13:45
TV info for Villa vs United
Peculiarly, United’s friendly at Villa isn’t being shown live, but will be broadcast at 10pm on the club’s in-house TV station, MUTV.
If you don’t have a subscription for that, you can follow the action with the Manchester Evening News. We will be blogging the game as though it is live, with coverage starting from around 9pm.
Embarrassing move from the club. What's the point showing it eight hours later?

They're constantly trying to shove their shitty app and channel down our throats.

DomesticTadpole

They're constantly trying to shove their shitty app and channel down our throats.
God help them if people wait to watch it and they lose. United fans will always watch, so why not let updates of the game come out.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon

It's obvious there's some sort of agreement that they can't show it while there are Premier League games on seen as it's on shortly after the last game today finishes. There's nothing embarrassing about it.

DomesticTadpole

It's obvious there's some sort of agreement that they can't show it while there are Premier League games on seen as it's on shortly after the last game today finishes. There's nothing embarrassing about it.
That is fair enough, but absolutely no reason why there cannot be updates on sites like the M.E.N. or social media.