Television Cobra Kai

Superunknown

Just finished season 1. Some incredible nostalgic moments in it.

The very end of that scene is fantastic with the music and all. Chills

Am I the only one who's more team Cobra Kai after that first season? :lol:
My other half and I have got into the habit of calling the show "Cobra Cnuts" instead of Cobra Kai and, like you, we were Team Cobra Cnuts after season 1. :lol:

GueRed

Great show. Bit cheesey but good cheese, fun and a bit of a nostalgia wank-fest.

Love it.

Johnny is a proper lad

Last edited:

Eurotrash

Loved the first season. Well written with just the right amount of cheese.

I found the second season hard to finish. It felt like they wrote it as they went along, and many episodes are proper cringe-fests.

Haven't started on the third season, not sure I will.

Andersons Dietician

A man can’t stand, a man can’t fight
A man can’t breath, a man can’t fight
A man can’t see, a man can’t fight.

OleBoiii

I remember Nostalgia Critic, it's a shame how he slid into obscurity because of his company.
Yeah, what a shitshow that was. His older stuff is better anyways, so ironically he's only good for nostalgia these days :p

Sylar

Im good with all the call backs to all the old movies and the franchise.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Ive only just got into this at the tail end of last week, already on s2 e10, how has this slipped me by? HASHBROWN TEAM COBRA KAI, SEND IT TO THE INTERNET :lol:

GueRed

it's great i cant wait till the next series.

Hopefully out December/January

Sylar

Ive only just got into this at the tail end of last week, already on s2 e10, how has this slipped me by? HASHBROWN TEAM COBRA KAI, SEND IT TO THE INTERNET :lol:
Haha it's great right? So much fun and doesn't take itself too seriously even though there are serious moments

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Not long now, looking forward to this immensely.
Just finishing the last few episodes of Mr robot, then I have the new series of the witcher and them cobra kai, where is lockdown and furlough when I need it!

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
8am release time. Grandaon stayed over and we will binge it in the morning after watching the last seasons finale.

Season 5 confirmed too

Havak

Pokemon master
Really want to binge this today, but the missus is in work til 3 and then we'll have to get ready to go to a friend's for New Year's.. Do I binge as much as I can now and then restart it with her anyway and pretend I haven't seen it? :lol:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Promised the wife I would watch The Expanse today so i'll have time, once I finish work, to watch 3 or 4 episodes today and then the rest tomorrow.

Woodzy

Really want to binge this today, but the missus is in work til 3 and then we'll have to get ready to go to a friend's for New Year's.. Do I binge as much as I can now and then restart it with her anyway and pretend I haven't seen it? :lol:
I used to do this a lot… I’m single now.

My personal highlight was going to watch Infinity War on my own at the cinema and then watching with her at the same cinema the following day.

No regrets though, do it.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Binged full season.

Best since season 1 and much better writing, plot, character development and fight choreography than previous 2 seasons. Well worth the watch.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
It’s either a really clever, self aware pastiche piece of TV or a completely ah*t pile of dung … either way I love it! 3 episodes into S4 so far and it’s brill.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Better than 2 and 3 but nowhere near season 1, show was at its best when it was a youtube show.

I felt like Johnny got sidelined a bit and its becoming too much about Daniel vs Cobra Kai personally and its losing a lot of its fun. That said its much better paced and written this season and probably the most grown up the show has been, a lot of the teeny drama has been much improved and I really like what they've did with Tory.

siw2007

I really enjoyed season 4, much better than season 3. One of the things I really liked about the show is that the dojo itself might be the enemy but many of the kids that go there are not villains themselves, especially Tory who I had a lot of sympathy for.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Lots of possibilities opened up at the end for people switching allegiances away from Cobra Kai.

Even the unthinkable one when he gets released?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Lots of possibilities opened up at the end for people switching allegiances away from Cobra Kai.

Even the unthinkable one when he gets released?
I hope not. His character has been built over decades. I can see seeking revenge but never teaming up with Daniel. A lot of potential though and I appreciated that ending.

Terry Silver as the rich new ager was hilarious though when he summarized his role in KK3 as jacked up on coke terrorizing a teenager.

red4ever 79

Thought it was crap. Don't want to give any spoilers away but the show has clearly moved away from what made it successful in season one, which was about Johnny, and now its all miyagi do versus cobra kai. Very disappointed

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thought it was crap. Don't want to give any spoilers away but the show has clearly moved away from what made it successful in season one, which was about Johnny, and now its all miyagi do versus cobra kai. Very disappointed
I enjoyed it more than the last 2 but it does feel indeed like Daniel vs Cobra Kai and its lost a fair bit of its fun factor as a result.