Television Cobra Kai

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Finished season 2. Awesome awesomeness throughout.
Miguel, NOOOO!!!

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Also Sam was correct. It was all her fault.

thepolice123

Thought it started to go downhill halfway through season 2. The plot was going in circles with the dojo rivalry.

Season 1 was pure awesomeness.

Oggmonster

It was a good show and an easy watch. Seemed every single problem they had on it could of just been sorted out by talking to each other though, they all had a pretty plausible explanation for everything

Ekeke

I really think the storytelling throughout is exceptionally well done considering its a continuation of the karate kid. The way they established grey areas for characters and then the twists to buildup to the final episodes each season were really good.

I'm thinking season 3 Johnny and Daniel will teamup at Miyagi Do so Daniel has time for the car dealership and his family too. Robby will join Cobra Kai and train under Kreese after trying to reach out to his dad now he has nowhere to go, but he wont get an answer. Pushing him right to Kreese.

Spoony

The People's President
Liked the first few episodes and then it became mediocre. Johnny is great though and probably carries the show. And Kreese was very cringey he spoilt most of the episodes he was in.

Last edited:

hungrywing

Liked the first few episodes and then it became mediocre. Johnny is great though and probably carries the show. And Kreese was very cringey he spoilt most of the episodes he was in.
That word does not exist in this dojo.

First impressions: His son looks much better with short hair.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Yeah. First season was fine, now they are just stretching it.

Havak

Pokemon master
Can't wait, definitely one of my all-time favourite shows so far. Hoping the quality stays as high as the first two seasons.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There's my plan for 1st Jan sorted. The show is pretty fun and an easy watch, and easily exceeded my expectations

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Great news, I'm sure it will be badass.

Andersons Dietician

So eh yeah yeah started watching at around 12 and have sat and watched the whole of season 3. I don’t even feel guilty. Can’t wait for season 4.

Started a bit slow but eventually it just pulls you in. So so good.

Heardy

Binged it all today. On one hand it’s terrible, but that’s why I love it - it all adds to the charm!

Who did Kreese call at the end? Terry Silver right? I thought Silver was going to be the guy in Nam with the ponytail that died, so think that was to intentionally throw us off. Can’t think it would be anyone else.

Andersons Dietician

Binged it all today. On one hand it’s terrible, but that’s why I love it - it all adds to the charm!

Who did Kreese call at the end? Terry Silver right? I thought Silver was going to be the guy in Nam with the ponytail that died, so think that was to intentionally throw us off. Can’t think it would be anyone else.
this was my thinking as well. It has to be him surely. Can’t wait for this tournament.

evil_geko

Come on lads, who cares if it's "good" or "bad" if it entertains you and you love it, seems like you almost feel guilty for liking it. :D

When I watched new Nolan's supposed "work of art" Tenet, I hated that pretentious film so much. Would rather enjoy "bad" television. ;)

So I would guess they will

stretch the whole Tournament over whole Season 4?

Tiber

7 episodes into the new series, loving it.

Though I'm a hipster Cobra Kai fan, who watched on YouTube long before it hit Netflix and became cool

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Binged the whole season. I dont know what it is but there is something about this show that just pulls you in. Its so far fetched and ridiculous but at the same time its just gets so many things right!

Spoony

The People's President
Binged the whole season. I dont know what it is but there is something about this show that just pulls you in. Its so far fetched and ridiculous but at the same time its just gets so many things right!
Johnny Lawrence and his cheesy dialogue. He is the show.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The fight in the last episode seemed like I was watching Royal Rumble actually :lol: .

It was an enjoyable season, and can't wait for season 4 now

Twins

The fight in the last episode seemed like I was watching Royal Rumble actually :lol: .

It was an enjoyable season, and can't wait for season 4 now
It was completely awesome, I was a bit disappointed with the second season but this was just great. Can’t wait for the next one.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
It was completely awesome, I was a bit disappointed with the second season but this was just great. Can’t wait for the next one.
I actually preferred season two over three but enjoyed it nonetheless. Johnny is an amazing character who bosses the show.

My other half said, why are you watching that teenage show?

would be interesting to know the demographics of who watches it, as I think it’s 40-50 year old men, rather than teenagers!

Twins

I actually preferred season two over three but enjoyed it nonetheless. Johnny is an amazing character who bosses the show.
Yeah there's nothing Johnny can't do. I mean he even managed to get a wireless laptop working!

SparkedIntoLife

Phenomenal series. Just so so fun. They hit just the right notes and added the perfect amount of depth, character progression and intrigue. Can't wait for series 4 already.

Oo0AahCantona

I'm convinced its the best thing on tv. its a perfect blend of adolescent Cheese, nostalgia, and actually decent writing and character development. my only gripe is that its developed a trope where every time an element of the story nears some kind of resolution, they flip it 180, it worked great in s1, decent in s2 but by the third season it is a bit grating.