Cody Gakpo | OFFICIAL: Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Harsh draw for both PSV and Monaco that for a third qualifying round. Feels like they should each be playing teams from Cyprus or Bulgaria or something.
Being non-champions they could only be playing against non-champions from other leagues. You don’t have second placed teams from Cyprus or Bulgaria there.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Or he’s underwhelming in a European match, much like his history in the CL qualifiers and the EL suggests?
He was great against Benfica last year. I've not watched him in the EL alot honestly, but I have hard criticism that he has the odd stinker internationally.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Just like last week. Not doing himself any favors if he wants to move abroad. Poor performance so far, should really up his game.

Dazzmondo

I like Gakpo but he was pretty bad that half. Hopefully he improves in the 2nd

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I don't want this guy :lol:
He looks so shit

davidmichael

https://www.skysports.com/share/12669330

Obviously I’ve not seen much of him as I only really watch Ajax, I do know he’s a left sided attacker that could play centrally but for anyone who watches Dutch football regularly how good actually is he ? I’m guessing it means Sancho is on the right for the season unless we also sign a right sided attacker, could a front three of Gakpo through the middle and Sancho and Rashford either side work as a fluid front three ?

NoPace

Glides nicely past his first defender while carrying the ball but the other winger (Saibari) who lacks his talent puts his workrate to shame. Also he's made some selfish decisions with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.