Cody Gakpo | OFFICIAL: Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_de_pologne

We should get Sangare instead. I know he just signed a new contract and would cost 3 times more than a month ago but when has this been a problem for us.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Last time I watched a CL qualifier to pay attention to a young attacker was Monaco v Valencia with Martial, where he looked like Henry pretty much. Gakpo doesn't look as talented or dynamic as either martial or Rashford. Hope is he'd be able to develop as a striker.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Last time I watched a CL qualifier to pay attention to a young attacker was Monaco v Valencia with Martial, where he looked like Henry pretty much. Gakpo doesn't look as talented or dynamic as either martial or Rashford. Hope is he'd be able to develop as a striker.
Been hard for him, PSV since the goal have dropped deeper and deeper and Monaco grown stronger.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Got Bergwijn energy all over him

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I don’t know a single thing about him. Is he another left winger?

Paddymcc

He tripped his own players there and Monaco scored form the cock up.

He has looked truly awful this evening

Irrational.

Reminds me a lot of a young Memphis in terms of build and style of play. And of course, he came from PSV too. Why not just get the actual Memphis on a free?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Luke De Jong is a bit shit as well isn't he. Cant offer much

MrSingh2002

Are Monaco actually linked to Rabiot? Could be 3 birds with one stone.

Monaco win and sign Rabiot and Bailly...

We take Gakpo if he's any good.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Pre-match; United have dropped interest in Arnautovic after fan pressure. United now make a move for Cody Gakpo.

Post-match: United have dropped interest in Cody Gakpo after atrocious performance in CL qualifier against Monaco. Erik ten Hag is now scouting in his diary to see if there's someone else he knows from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.