Supports
Liverpool

First WR winner since 1991.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Overrated

Come on, take the bait...
You needed something more solid, like he only won a Natty with Mike Leach’s offense or he set the program back 5 years because of his loyalty to his brother. Only beating FSU because Snoop Minnis was out would have also sufficed, and also greatly improved my opinion of your football knowledge.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
You needed something more solid, like he only won a Natty with Mike Leach’s offense or he set the program back 5 years because of his loyalty to his brother. Only beating FSU because Snoop Minnis was out would have also sufficed, and also greatly improved my opinion of your football knowledge.
Hooked yah (pun so very much intended)

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Still can't get over the 08 team putting up only 14 points on Florida after steamrolling everyone for months.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Still can't get over the 08 team putting up only 14 points on Florida after steamrolling everyone for months.
That was a weird, weird game. Both Bradford and Tebow were bad if I remember right.

I really hope OU fans don't count 04 as a title though. USC took you to the woodshed and then when railroaded by the NCAA.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Early on they nearly knocked our WR unconscious on one of the worst DPI non-calls around, and then stuffed us at the goal line right before the half. Demarco Murray being out didn’t help.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Just to be clear @Organic Potatoes, since you have ignored my glorious troll, I have an immense respect for Stoops and OU. I don't think he is a legendary coach, gut definitely one of the best of his era and the HoF was richly deserved.

I still can't believe you didn't acknowledge my hooked reference, damnit I was giddy setting that up ya bastard. :)

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
That was a weird, weird game. Both Bradford and Tebow were bad if I remember right.

I really hope OU fans don't count 04 as a title though. USC took you to the woodshed and then when railroaded by the NCAA.
We don’t roll like that, claiming false NC’s. If I recall, Bradford v Tebow was the game I heard through the good ol’ boy network that Bradford had the flu, but it died down because making excuses was a bad look.

@WI_Red ’Hooked’ was quality.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
We don’t roll like that, claiming false NC’s. If I recall, Bradford v Tebow was the game I heard through the good ol’ boy network that Bradford had the flu, but it died down because making excuses was a bad look.

@WI_Red ’Hooked’ was quality.
Didn't think you would. My gf in grad school was a UT alumn. Insufferable. The Vince Young game almost led to a break up and I became a OU lean that day. It may have played a part in our breakup.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Still the greatest title game one-man performance ever.
If Brian Cushing had not been injured he tackles him before that final touchdown.

Edit: was think of wrong play. Rucker was being held though :wenger:

I miss those days, hot damn USC was good.

Last edited:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If Brian Cushing had not been injured he tackles him before that final touchdown.

Edit: was think of wrong play. Rucker was being held though :wenger:

I miss those days, hot damn USC was good.
They sure were, Carroll ensured all those talents were getting the good bennies and benjamins from big donor alum. ;)

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don’t know why they got a pirate lady to do the sideline reporting, but I’m into it.
I can't turn the game on yet as got work to finish and I will not do it otherwise (the caf is bad enough). Who the hell do they have on the sideline?

Tiber

I don't care if Sewell is a pro bowl LT or the second coming of Christ. Miami should take Smith at 3.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
So just finished up work. Thanks for the helpful posts my friends. No money in the world will get me to turn on a game to watch that cesspool win another NC. I wish all Bama players well in the NFL, so good luck DeVonta, but I hope you drop all the rests of the passes tongiht.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I don't care if Sewell is a pro bowl LT or the second coming of Christ. Miami should take Smith at 3.
Of course they should. At this rate he may even go higher. Plus Sewell hasn't played in a year and there are at least 5 or 6 other linemen projected to go in the first.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Of course they should. At this rate he may even go higher. Plus Sewell hasn't played in a year and there are at least 5 or 6 other linemen projected to go in the first.
If Smith goes number 2 then you can change my tag line to ‘Hook’em Horns’. Sewell or a QB is locked in there.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Debatable.
Greatest performance I ever saw. That USC team was Dominant. On defense they had future NFL players at almost every position (Jackson, Rucker,Ellis,Rivers,Cushing,Malaluga,etc.) and Young single handedly shredded them.
Edit: Just looked it up 16 defensive players from that team played in the NFL