College Football 2021/22

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I did not watch a single second last night, had zero interest. But good to see 1) Alabama lose and 2) Georgia finally not choke in a big game.

Georgia fans may be bad, and ND fans are just the worst, but NOTHING compares to a Bama fan. Just consider that callers to the Finebaum show are the median and that half of them a worse than that.
Alabama fans would be closer aligned to Liverpool scum - entitled, ignorant cnuts the whole lot. But, if we brought it to a more modern era they could be City fans in their collective bullshit.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Georgia fans may be bad, and ND fans are just the worst, but NOTHING compares to a Bama fan. Just consider that callers to the Finebaum show are the median and that half of them a worse than that.
At least they have recent, sustained success. I can begrudge them that.

But Finebaum is a twat. Wasn’t the tree killer a caller into his show?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Why is Pickens not mentioned alongside Burks and Wilson, just not as good or well-polished yet?
He was highly rated coming out of HS, but has been injured quite a bit. Same as Justin Ross at Clemson. If they stay healthy, both will be very good NFL receivers.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
@RobinLFC To follow up on your questions about WRs, this guy is pretty close to how I see them. There are splits on some players between fantasy and NFL mocks, so Jamo and Olave could (probably will methinks) go higher in the draft than guys above them here.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
@RobinLFC To follow up on your questions about WRs, this guy is pretty close to how I see them. There are splits on some players between fantasy and NFL mocks, so Jamo and Olave could (probably will methinks) go higher in the draft than guys above them here.

I wonder if Williams returns to Bama next year. No way is he back by combine and he may drop far enough that returning and dominating will make more financial sense.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I'd gladly take Williams as the 6th WR off the board in such a scenario, a clear ACL tear is as standard a rehab as there is these days, Cooper Kupp being one of them who was back in like 6 months.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I wonder if Williams returns to Bama next year. No way is he back by combine and he may drop far enough that returning and dominating will make more financial sense.
I think that is highly unlikely. He’s already proved his speed on the field in helmet and pads against the best competition so not getting an official 40 time won’t hurt him.

This might just knock him from the early teens to 20-30 at worst.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I don't think he will want to come back. He may not be able to workout in the early March combine, but will be sufficiently recovered by late April where he could do private workouts to clock his 40 time and the rest of that, which would be a few days before the draft.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He'd be better off not running a 40 in April, doubt he'll be at full speed by then.