Supports
Atlanta United
Had no idea Bama was even playing.
Saw this tweet and knew exactly what was going on

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Could be one of the best regular season days of college football ever.

Carolina Red

Staff
Could be one of the best regular season days of college football ever.
You’re not wrong there.

Notre Dame / VaTech just came down to a game winning 48 yard field goal by ND

Utah / SoCal won’t be included in this though, I think. Utah is dropping the hammer.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
You’re not wrong there.

Notre Dame / VaTech just came down to a game winning 48 yard field goal by ND

Utah / SoCal won’t be included in this though, I think. Utah is dropping the hammer.
thankfully I am missing that. My word we have fallen far.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Oklahoma, Michigan , Iowa all have moved into real contention after today whilst Penn State, Alabama have fallen a bit. Alabama can still win it all but when teams like Penn State lose that big game it tends to knock them out of the final picture.

Carolina Red

Staff
It’ll be really interesting to see how far Penn State and Alabama drop.

There are currently several power 5 undefeated teams left.

Georgia, Kentucky, Iowa, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wake… not to mention Cincinnati

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It’ll be really interesting to see how far Penn State and Alabama drop.

There are currently several power 5 undefeated teams left.

Georgia, Kentucky, Iowa, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wake… not to mention Cincinnati
how dare you omit the team with the best QB in the Carolinas.

Carolina Red

Staff
To add to the above… it’ll be interesting to see the SEC bias in the rankings, too, if Bama is still ahead of Penn State.

#1 Bama upset by an unranked A&M, while #4 Penn State lost to #3 Iowa after losing their starting QB.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Great, can’t wait to hear from all the Georgia fans in the coming weeks.

They literally are the scousers of college football.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I'd say Ohio State fans are the scousers of the sport, and we can tag Alabama as City. I'd put Georgia more like Spurs or perhaps Newcastle fans, delusional.
Spurs often have a great player - sometimes alongside a collection of very good players - who go on to win nothing. That’s Georgia to a T.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I'd say Ohio State fans are the scousers of the sport, and we can tag Alabama as City. I'd put Georgia more like Spurs or perhaps Newcastle fans, delusional.
Georgia hasn’t won a natty since 1980, yet their fans exhibit the same delusional mentality as seen on the scouse Boom / Bust chart. It’s spooky how the rise & fall of Georgia’s seasons past emulated the rise & fall of Scouse seasons past until recently.

Unfortunately, like the Scouse a couple of years back, Georgia should get their Championship this year if things play out as they seemingly should. Georgia looks the part this year.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Spurs often have a great player - sometimes alongside a collection of very good players - who go on to win nothing. That’s Georgia to a T.
Bama are definitely Liverpool. Found huge success decades ago via an all time great coach and then fell into obscurity through a succession of ineffectual managers only to be resurrected to prominence with the hiring of a brilliant cretin of a manager.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s the length of time since a championship & the delusion that’s ‘it’s always their year’ coupled with the inevitable shitting of the bed as to why I equate Dawgs fans to Scouse fans. It’s also because I live smack dab in the middle of the fan base & I hear their incessant floating & bleating nonstop.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They shouldn't get too excited, because the playoff committee would still take 4-7 over them if at all possible.
Given their remaining schedule, there's a decent chance they finish the regular season at #1 in the AP poll since UGA still have to go through Bama.

Carolina Red

Staff
Cincinnati and Iowa both have really good shots at finishing the season undefeated - obviously barring some catastrophe like what Alabama just pulled.

Cincy remaining schedule: UCF, Navy, Tulane, Tulsa, USF, (23) SMU, ECU

Iowa remaining schedule: Purdue, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United