College Football 2021/22

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Cincinnati and Iowa both have really good shots at finishing the season undefeated - obviously barring some catastrophe like what Alabama just pulled.

Cincy remaining schedule: UCF, Navy, Tulane, Tulsa, USF, (23) SMU, ECU

Iowa remaining schedule: Purdue, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska
There’s an outside chance that Cincinnati might finish number one in the regular season, although that would take Iowa getting upset & Alabama beating Georgia by a decent amount.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Cincinnati and Iowa both have really good shots at finishing the season undefeated - obviously barring some catastrophe like what Alabama just pulled.

Cincy remaining schedule: UCF, Navy, Tulane, Tulsa, USF, (23) SMU, ECU

Iowa remaining schedule: Purdue, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska
They'll probably both lose, seems to always happen to these "lesser" sides - they trip over themselves at some point.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

:lol: 2 of the top 5 have since been fired
Rolovich is a moron. Who is going to hire his toxic ass after this?

Also, kinda hard to claim a religious exemption when the head of your faith is denying religious exemptions for Vatican employees.

Last edited:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Big Ed is a dumbass. Let that Natty and the young women it brought with it get to his head… and his brain.
The man was out here living his best life...

Excerpt from The Athletic....
There was the infamous 2020 photo of him in bed with a woman, among other photos made public. Multiple sources said he brought women around the LSU football operations building. It all took place as his decision-making and coaching performance declined.

“It was just a distraction,” one LSU player said. “In 2019, there was no, ‘What’s Coach O doing postgame or Sunday during the day? Is he laying by the pool with a lady?’ He was planning events other than football.”

It created messes for him, like the time Orgeron pulled up to a woman at a gas station wearing exercise attire. “Hey, you look like you work out,” he said, according to multiple sources. “We could work out together.” The woman informed Orgeron she was married and pregnant, to which he responded, “Why does that matter?
:eek:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
That marriage was always going to end in tears; most who knew the guy well would’ve guessed that.

By marriage I mean him and LSU, not any of the married women he was flirting with. :p

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Our punter earned the distinction of getting the halftime tweet pic. :lol: That tells you how my morning is going.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Except the player looked like an absolute stud playing against “good” HS teams in California when he was recruited.
I’d imagine he’s not that bad and it’s not an indictment on the whole region even if he is

Carolina Red

Staff
I’d imagine he’s not that bad and it’s not an indictment on the whole region even if he is
No, he’s pretty damn bad. And seeing as how California provides recruits to most of the Pac-12…

Are y’all really unaware that states are judged against one another based on, among other things, how their HS sports recruits end up doing in college?

Like… a player from Arkansas that looks like a stud is taken with a grain of salt because we know Arkansas HS football isn’t very good compared to, say, Texas or Florida.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Wooooweeeee folks. Clemson is bad.

DJ really has me questioning how highly rated California HS football is.
yeah, SoCal football is not the problem. If you think its him and not Clemson I would take a look at who he threw to at Bosco. That HS is legit and a constant national power.

Carolina Red

Staff
yeah, SoCal football is not the problem. If you think its him and not Clemson I would take a look at who he threw to at Bosco. That HS is legit and a constant national power.
Who he threw to isn’t the issue. It’s who he played against. How good are they?

Every state has some power house programs. The quality of the state is measured by its depth.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
DJ looked good with Trevor injured last year even with Ross out; that’s why I was so high on them with Ross coming back.

You never know with young QB’s…Caleb Williams looked like Superman for a few quarters and later looks like Clark Kent who just nabbed some purple kush.

Then he strips the ball from his own teammate to convert a 4th down and you decide you ought to get some for yourself.