College Football 2021/22

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We pulled a third person from Clemson, and this one seems important because he’s the one Clemson fans seem most upset about other than Brent. He’ll be Brent’s ‘Chief of Staff’.

But I’m not here to brag about it, just to share his awesome name: Thad Turnipseed.

Old Slate article

Carolina Red

Staff
Remember when I said “I’d rather lose Dabo than Venables”… well… this is why.

Tons of top recruits bailing AND multiple coaches following Venables to Oklahoma.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Would have needed to impanel a congressional investigation if Young hadn’t won the Heisman.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Would have needed to impanel a congressional investigation if Young hadn’t won the Heisman.
Bah, it would have been split along party lines and gone to Supreme Court who would have given it to someone from Notre Dame or Liberty.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Shocking that the top ranked recruit would choose Jackson State. How often does that occur? <- top ranked going to a small school

Guessing he's been swooned by Deion.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Shocking that the top ranked recruit would choose Jackson State. How often does that occur? <- top ranked going to a small school

First time ever a top 300 recruit has gone to an FCS school apparently.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Swooned by money. Deion and Barstool have a relationship and its rumored Barstool are prepared to give Hunter a massive NIL deal. This is basically like Neymar suddenly deciding to join Bury.

NIL is basically slowly destroying college football by way of players simply going to schools who pay them more NIL.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Swooned by money. Deion and Barstool have a relationship and its rumored Barstool are prepared to give Hunter a massive NIL deal. This is basically like Neymar suddenly deciding to join Bury.

NIL is basically slowly destroying college football by way of players simply going to schools who pay them more NIL.
How many schools have partnered up with an outside entity like Barstool?

I didn’t think I could have disliked Barstool anymore than I already did.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Between NIL, conference re-alignment, and playoff expansion…it’s a whole new world out there. I don’t know what to make of it.

It’s like if the Super League went through and they officially told UEFA and FFP to feck off.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Meh Sanders is all sizzle.

This guy could be in another team next year.
I didn’t even think of that. Ewers went to tOSU so he could become a millionaire, then went back home to where he actually wanted to play.

This business is mad.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Total meltdown in Tallahassee. Sam McCall now asking to be released from his LOI after only a few hours.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Total meltdown in Tallahassee. Sam McCall now asking to be released from his LOI after only a few hours.
How long till DeSantis passes a "Save FSU" bill to make it illegal for Florida recruits to leave the state?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
First Jacksonville State, now Jackson State. Can't wait to see what happens for the trifecta.