College Football 2021/22

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Hows Miamis signing day going?
Small class due to the last guy, but got some quality players and got a few more who are still planning on announcing between now and the All America game in Jan. The rest will be portals.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I do like some Jack In The Box when I can find one.
It took me a year to realize that the southern chain Jacks was not the same when I moved there. The fact that the food was garbage, and they didn't have tacos, should have been a tip off.

A couple of those greasy JITB tacos at 1am was heaven in college.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
It took me a year to realize that the southern chain Jacks was not the same when I moved there. The fact that the food was garbage, and they didn't have tacos, should have been a tip off.

I lived off JITB's cheeseburger and tacos (not in the same meal, that's way too much food) for a while when living in Fort Worth many, many years ago. They also have a decent milkshake.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Yeah, they are a poor representation.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
So apparently omicron is a thing here now. The Natty could also be decided by a forfeit, it has been announced.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
So apparently omicron is a thing here now. The Natty could also be decided by a forfeit, it has been announced.

Incoming proclamation from DeSanctis stating that everyone in Jacksonville already has COVID so it's fine for A&M to play in 3.2.1....

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Only fair to crown Michigan

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Can't believe no one has mentioned this. Tennessee v Purdue overtime 4th and 1 and Tennessee go in fo a TD. However it is called back because one of the refs decided that the Tennessee players forward progress had been stopped even though on second effort he got in. No whistle was blown to stop the play but the Tennessee head coach was told there could be no review (even though it was obvious the Tennessee player got into the end zone) because the referee had made a judgment call that the play was over even though it obviously was not. One of the worst calls I've ever seen in my 40 years of watching football. Terrible!

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
There was a bad call in the Houston vs Auburn bowl game as well.
This wasn't just a bad call though. It decided what up to that point had probably been the best most exciting bowl game so far this year. The Tennessee coach going for it twice on 4th and 1 in overtime added to that excitement and the referees ruined it.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Can't believe no one has mentioned this. Tennessee v Purdue overtime 4th and 1 and Tennessee go in fo a TD. However it is called back because one of the refs decided that the Tennessee players forward progress had been stopped even though on second effort he got in. No whistle was blown to stop the play but the Tennessee head coach was told there could be no review (even though it was obvious the Tennessee player got into the end zone) because the referee had made a judgment call that the play was over even though it obviously was not. One of the worst calls I've ever seen in my 40 years of watching football. Terrible!

Well just to make it worse for me I had Tennessee in a 6 team acca where everyone else won . Shocking decision

Carolina Red

Staff
Unbelievably bad call. This is a touchdown every day and twice on Sunday

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think that first drive is about how the rest of the game will go. Bama will just wear them out on the ground on their way to a comfortable victory.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
My main takeaway from this is that the Cincinnati punter looks like Slenderman. He was doing some kind of Conor McGregor strut thing after a good kick and it was absolutely horrifying.

I think they said he's 6'7" 200 lbs :lol:

EDIT:

Last edited:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Cincy fans are just happy to be here and fair fecks to them

Comfortable Bama win based on the first half.

Now I have to choose between an all-SEC final, and Michigan being one step away from the title.