College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
That’s odd going to where he’ll have to wait a year to start instead of taking over for Young at Bama. But I would rather live in Austin as well.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That’s odd going to where he’ll have to wait a year to start instead of taking over for Young at Bama. But I would rather live in Austin as well.
Yep. For a small town, Tuscaloosa isn’t bad & Birmingham’s less than an hour away. But together they pale in comparison to Austin.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Only tangentially associated with college football, but I cannot recommend enough this Twitter account to follow…

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Hipsters
Traffic is awful around downtown
Found the food mediocre compared to other cities in Texas
Took me over 2 hours to find a decent barber
Nothing redeeming about SXSW
Yeah the traffic, tourists, and hipsters are huge drawbacks. But barring maybe the existence of the great steakhouses of Houston or DFW I found the food scene was great.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah the traffic, tourists, and hipsters are huge drawbacks. But barring maybe the existence of the great steakhouses of Houston or DFW I found the food scene was great.
This.

Not much better than Pappas Bros. & Del Friscos (especially their wine programs) in the steakhouse arena save for Bern’s.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This makes no sense whatsoever.

I said it in the thread on this topic and I’ll say it here. This move makes sense ONLY for football (and maybe MBB??). The remaining sports are getting fecked, which probably doesn’t matter one bit to the decision makers. The travel for the weekday sports teams is going to be insane and missed class time obscene. This decision should end any pretense of SC ( or UCLA) viewing their athletes as “student athletes”.

All that being said, at least I can watch SC games now. They’ll be on at a decent time and on a channel not limited to specific states/providers.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
These new age hipsters have gone too far. First it was mayo for their grilled cheese sandwiches, then huge globs of butter in their coffee, and now this.

This is precisely how the Roman Empire fell.

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
These new age hipsters gave gone too far. First it was mayo for their grilled cheese sandwiches, then huge globs of butter in their coffee, and now this.

This is precisely how the Roman Empire fell.
It’s true, Hellmann was the name of the Visigoth general who sacked Rome.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Thought I’d peak this thread to see what’s what, never did I think I would see mayo going into coffee :lol:

I hate the idea of sugar in coffee, but this…

Status
Not open for further replies.