Combined United/Arse 97-2004 v Liverpool/City 2017-now | The Ultimate Showdown

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Of course they would. Keane was never a DM like them and never had the tactical discipline. Vieira could do it, but he didn't have the passing range of either and ultimately Fabinho/Fernandinho have been playing at a much higher pace than Vieira's era. Scholes....eh. I'm picking the best team, not the 11 best players
Sorry to keep picking at your posts but that is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen to be honest. Fabinho or Fernandinho over Keane or Viera is downright insulting and to state that Keane never had tactical discipline is really laughable and clueless. Just because he had 13 red cards in his career doesn't mean he lacked tactical discipline, he was probably one of the most tactically disciplined players you will ever see.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sorry to keep picking at your posts but that is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen to be honest. Fabinho or Fernandinho over Keane or Viera is downright insulting and to state that Keane never had tactical discipline is really laughable and clueless. Just because he had 13 red cards in his career doesn't mean he lacked tactical discipline, he was probably one of the most tactically disciplined players you will ever see.
No, not really. Keane was an all action, box to box player. Very instinctive. Great player, comparatively better than Fabinho or Fernandinho probably, but as a DM, the ability to hold your position and react in a passive manner is very important and Keane was nowhere those two at that. Vieira closer, but also not really a DM. They played in a different era, with very different tactical conditions, and never had to develop as true DMs. Neither had the passing range of the brazilians either