Commentary and general gaffs.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
This happened to me live on air on Saturday.

But I always find commentary mistakes really funny. So what are some of your favourites my fellow cafites?

RashyForPM

This happened to me live on air on Saturday.

But I always find commentary mistakes really funny. So what are some of your favourites my fellow cafites?
Had to laugh after that :lol:

Anyway, he definitely did it on purpose, but Carragher’s ‘gonna have to get used to that cock (Koch)’ after he gave away a pen was pretty funny.

Then you have the obvious ones like UNBELIEVABLEEEEE by Neville or OOOOOH by Carragher when Alisson blundered.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Had to laugh after that :lol:

Anyway, he definitely did it on purpose, but Carragher’s ‘gonna have to get used to that cock (Koch)’ after he gave away a pen was pretty funny.

Then you have the obvious ones like UNBELIEVABLEEEEE by Neville or OOOOOH by Carragher when Alisson blundered.
He?

It's the OP commentating & it was a slip of the tongue, no way was that on purpose, it'd be incredibly unprofessional to do it on purpose, especially if it's something the OP wants to pursue as a career.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
He?

It's the OP commentating & it was a slip of the tongue, no way was that on purpose, it'd be incredibly unprofessional to do it on purpose, especially if it's something the OP wants to pursue as a career.
I can confirm it was completely accidental.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It's not so much a mistake as he obviously was trying to go for something... but I can't imagine Martin Tyler looks back very fondly on "DE Bruyne, DE Gea, DE Arby"

Genuinely one of the worst things anyone's even uttered on live TV.

RashyForPM

He?

I meant Carragher mate. Read it again with some glasses :lol: Why would OP use ‘his cock’ in commentary on purpose?

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
My tweet in the OP is closing in on 200k views. I've never had anything go as mad as this. I think it's great. If you can't laugh at your own mistakes then you're not enjoying yourself at work properly.

Thanks to all that have seen and shared. Keep going.