Music Commercial Hip Hop Thread

Pickle85

New nine track 'album' from Nas just landed. Just listened through once and, as you'd probably expect, it's good. Not on a par with KD or KD2 but not intended to be, I suspect, as it's more an appetite whetter for KD3. Well worth a listen...he's still one the best around.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
New nine track 'album' from Nas just landed. Just listened through once and, as you'd probably expect, it's good. Not on a par with KD or KD2 but not intended to be, I suspect, as it's more an appetite whetter for KD3. Well worth a listen...he's still one the best around.
His whole vibe puts a smile on my face. Almost everything he does has a nostalgic feel to it. This was no different.

Pickle85

His whole vibe puts a smile on my face. Almost everything he does has a nostalgic feel to it. This was no different.
Agreed entirely. He makes it all sound so effortless as well. Love this Indian summer his career seems to be having.

lsd

The Oracle
Agreed entirely. He makes it all sound so effortless as well. Love this Indian summer his career seems to be having.

Joining up with Hit Boy seems to have given him a new lease of life. They are on some roll.

Meet Joe Black and Wave God's my favourite so far from Magic.

Asap really stepped up his game too on this

Pickle85

Joining up with Hit Boy seems to have given him a new lease of life. They are on some roll.

They really are, aren't they. Can't wait for KD3. Loved Wave Gods and Hollywood Gangster. Agree re ASAP. I really like bits of what I've heard of him in the past (1 Train is a banger) but have been tepid on others. He was great on this.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

:lol: