Music Commercial Hip Hop Thread

lsd

The Oracle
Nas really delivered with his album King's Disease. Enjoyed it so much.

It's a great album his best for a long time and the track with The Firm is amazing . Nas , AZ , Cormega Foxy and Dr Dre all killed it on that.

I wonder if the rumours about another mystery album he is expected to drop soon will be a Full Firm album or perhaps him and AZ

Sara125

King Von died after a shootout in a club about an hour ago. So crazy. One of the best out of Chicago right now I know they’re gonna go crazy. RIP :(

Stacks

King Von died after a shootout in a club about an hour ago. So crazy. One of the best out of Chicago right now I know they’re gonna go crazy. RIP :(
yep. I was routing for him despite all the dissin. He was quite funny on twitter and I was watching his interview with DJ Akademiks yesterday. The last thing I thought would happen. I think he was performing.

Sara125

yep. I was routing for him despite all the dissin. He was quite funny on twitter and I was watching his interview with DJ Akademiks yesterday. The last thing I thought would happen. I think he was performing.
Yeah man it’s surreal. Just one death after another, and I know Chicago has a huge gang problem but each one is still a shock. Especially when they are trying to make it musically.

Sara125

And they got FBG Duck earlier this year which got to me so now there is basically no one.
With him I only heard about him when he died but the video of him bleeding out on the floor was awful to see.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Lost touch with hip-hop recently so maybe me but never heard of half of these getting killed these days. RIP though.

Sara125

He commented something else on I think lil durk’s page saying something like ‘why are you in the studio go grab a gun?’

Honestly he keeps playing with fire and I won’t be surprised if he doesn’t make it to the end of 2021. Not nice to say but it’s true the way he’s going.

lsd

The Oracle
Any news on when Kendrick is dropping an album next?

He may be hanging out with Dr Dre too long in he seems to be a perfectionist and only releasing what he feels good enough.

Apparently he has up to 6 albums of unreleased tracks but right now is still looking for the right frame of mind to do a new album.

I think Vince Staples might be close to releasing an album though

pascell

He may be hanging out with Dr Dre too long in he seems to be a perfectionist and only releasing what he feels good enough.

Apparently he has up to 6 albums of unreleased tracks but right now is still looking for the right frame of mind to do a new album.

I think Vince Staples might be close to releasing an album though
Damn that's a shame, ws hoping he'd drop one soon

RedTiger

Half mast
I'm looking for a particular song and I need some help.

The song is by a 90s group called Nadanuf and it's called "the breaks" feat Kurtis Blow. The version I'm looking for is the remix with Jackson 5s "I want you back" melody in the background.

Much appreciated everyone.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm looking for a particular song and I need some help.

The song is by a 90s group called Nadanuf and it's called "the breaks" feat Kurtis Blow. The version I'm looking for is the remix with Jackson 5s "I want you back" melody in the background.

Much appreciated everyone.
I just had a look and it seems incredibly obscure to say the least. There's not even much on Nadanuf themselves. All I could find is a reference to it from a Japanese website that calls it baby boy remix and 8ver remix.

RedTiger

Half mast
I just had a look and it seems incredibly obscure to say the least. There's not even much on Nadanuf themselves. All I could find is a reference to it from a Japanese website that calls it baby boy remix and 8ver remix.
Thanks for looking bro. I'm suprised the only version I can find is the radio edit and album version, considering the missing version is by far the best.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
You are an absolute STAR!
You might actually be able to download this from looking at it again.

http://mp3-last.com/155995-nadanuf-the-breaks.html

But the remix you want seems to have been included on the 6AM We Be Rolling single. Search that in google and it throws up downloads for the single, which include the remix for The Breaks. Upto you whether you take the risk or not as I don't know some of the websites.

See the images of the CD tracklist for the 6AM single on this website...

http://highlevelsound.blogspot.com/2015/02/nadanuf-6-am-we-be-rollin-cdmdigipak.html

Roosney

Was the other track ever found, the one that somebody was looking for and described similar as Skee-Lo "I wish I was a lil bit taller" or something.