Communicado Official: Casemiro #18

jackal&hyde

So what are people making of his performances so far? And the fact that he’s being slowly eased in despite us having only League Two options in McT and Fred (supposedly)?

Gave me a fright with a few passes in our half against Leicester, I have to say.
I like that we are taking it a bit slow. It helps that McTom is doing decent and we are winning; less pressure on both him and the manager. He is a monster of a player but we are playing a very different style to Madrid, different league and country, so it's normal to take it easy. Once he starts a game he will never leave the first 11 unless rested imo. Like Varane and Martinez.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He looks like the crying kid @Pexbo used to post for his big day today disappointment, all grown up.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I thought he looked a class above everyone on the pitch when he came on. Not much gets past him and can play a decent long range pass, added to the fact he tackles in an old fashioned aggressive way.

Still can't believe we have managed to sign him, despite nearing 40 and not wearing football tops anymore, I feel like buying the full kit with his name on the back and running about the house pretending to be him.

Not sure if you can tell from my post, but I think he has started well.