Television Community (NBC)

BebeGotBack

Her as Britta with nobody noticing but abed would so be a storyline for the show
This would be amazing - I was just about to say they could do that with Shirley if they can't get YNB back but...no, that would not be the same thing at all.

I know it won't recapture the first few seasons, but I'm still bang up for this. I hope Donald Glover can find time to cameo, even if it's just a post-credits scene to put a capper on the whole thing.

Oldyella

This would be amazing - I was just about to say they could do that with Shirley if they can't get YNB back but...no, that would not be the same thing at all.

I know it won't recapture the first few seasons, but I'm still bang up for this. I hope Donald Glover can find time to cameo, even if it's just a post-credits scene to put a capper on the whole thing.
Donald Glover seemed to enjoy the live stream script read they did over lockdown, so hopefully he's in. If I was Harmon I would get him involved in writing the script.

Sylar

Finished all seasons. I thought it kinda got lost around s4/5 ish. But I really enjoyed the last season and it was done so well.

I just love whenever they had paintballing episodes. Changs arc was .... quite something.

Abed/Troy was the best dynamic though.

Raw

Donald Glover seemed to enjoy the live stream script read they did over lockdown, so hopefully he's in. If I was Harmon I would get him involved in writing the script.
I know this is old but Donald Glover basically confirmed he's gonna be in it (really couldn't see it happening without him to be honest).

Chevy on the other hand...

b82REZ

I know this is old but Donald Glover basically confirmed he's gonna be in it (really couldn't see it happening without him to be honest).

Pierce was killed off whereas as Troy left to travel so that part's easy to explain away.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
One of the best shows ever made for sheer rewatchability.

Sylar

Pierce was killed off whereas as Troy left to travel so that part's easy to explain away.
Was reading and people disliked Chevy chase right? Or did I misread :lol:

Although he was killed, they had him as a hologram for one episode.

Troy was defo however needed for the movie. Was surprised not to see him in the finale

One thing I hope they do is bring in some of the recurring characters that were on the show