Television Community (NBC)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Looks like classic Community. :lol: at the contrast joke.

Dante

Average bang
The first two episodes of season 6 have just aired!

Can one of the competent mods (ie. not Cina) please change the thread title to "Community (Yahoo) | formerly (NBC)"?

Dante

Average bang
I really enjoyed both episodes. It seems like they've upped the budget too. I doubt we'll ever get the old Community back, but I don't mind the version they're creating this season.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Don't remember if I finished the 5th season, it was so forgettable. Do I have to if I haven't already?

kps88

Their video player is really rubbish isn't it? I thought I had a bad connection but it really just looks that bad.
Yep, I can't figure out why it looks so bad. Hope I'll find something of a higher quality when I torrent it next week.

Dante

Average bang
Third episode is out. Other than the texting joke, I thought it worked really well again. The budget is noticeably bigger and the concepts are almost as ambitious as the early seasons. I'm really liking it so far.

Eriku

Third episode is out. Other than the texting joke, I thought it worked really well again. The budget is noticeably bigger and the concepts are almost as ambitious as the early seasons. I'm really liking it so far.
Buh? The texting joke (if you mean the Dean stuff) set up that wonderful epilogue. Hilarious ending :lol:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I think I'm going to give up on this. It's just not funny at all anymore, and it seems totally aimless. I don't even know how they're still in school anymore.

Oh yeah he's a professor.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I thought the first ep of this season was great, but it's gotten progressively worse since then. Still early though.

Didn't think the Dean texting gag was very good fwiw.

Eriku

I thought the first ep of this season was great, but it's gotten progressively worse since then. Still early though.

Didn't think the Dean texting gag was very good fwiw.
Not even the wrapping up with the young man and his Yakuza fate? :|

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Not even the wrapping up with the young man and his Yakuza fate? :|
Meh, bit of a random one that didn't really work for me tbh. Cute gag, but not really worth the 10 or so minutes of unamusing texting. The random epilogues to the first two were much better.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Deserve a lot of credit for the new season to be honest. I went in with low expectations but I think it's been great so far.

kps88

First couple of episodes were a bit iffy but they've hit their stride now. Last two episodes were both excellent.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
I love Paget Brewster's character. She's added a new dimension to the group and the new characters have been quite impressive, so far. Even Chang has had a more prominent role, compared to previous seasons.

Kazi

Abed and Annie aren't involved enough. They (along with Troy) were/are the heart of the show.